IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Stoke City FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

13 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

The politically correct media is trying to force an interest in womens sport in general. The least interested are women.

I prefer women handball over mens handball as they are as skilled and concure fair play.

That's it.

11 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Womens handball rules. **** the gas

8 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

So fit, so skilled, so much fair play. Long live women handball! :chant6ez:

Tommy, I am trying to work out if you are on the wrong thread, the wrong forum or perhaps just the wrong planet! :) 

13 minutes ago, 22A said:

All joking aside, how many is that so far this season? Won't they be in trouble with the league and/or FA if they have a certain number sent off in a season?

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10739/wolves-rovers-match-day-thread?page=10

Silly red card. Gonna cost Rovers some money in fines I suspect all these reds and yellows...there goes the January spending fund.

It's weird how were brilliant at the moment.

It's not like we play the greatest football seen at the gate, were just better than other teams.

Saturday and tonight was almost too easy.  The result was never in doubt from the start.

2 tough away games coming up, let's see what we get out of those.

The last 2 games have been outstanding. 

Diedhiou Hegeler and pack outstanding. I think FD definitely benefited from having a strike partner much closer to him than Bobby Reid normally is. Hegeler was so assured. Pack really can do it all some games. Should've been at least 3 but oh well.

Steele looked good, accurate kicking out of hand. O'Dowda worked his socks off and ran into the spaces all game. Eliasson and Vyner only ones who come away without glowing reviews imo. 

23 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Wasnt there tonight gents please give me some ratings.....and be quick about it!

Top of my head I'll note the best performers.

Steele 9 - Usually I'd give in 8 but considering this was his first game I'm gonna bump it upto a 9. Made some excellent saves towards the end of the 1st and his kicking was immense with one giant kick directly leading to a goal.

COD 8 - His pace was a constant threat that Stoke couldn't handle.

Fammy and Taylor 9 - Both get 9s from me. Based on tonight this is a partnership that I think can really blossom. They seemed to have an instant connection, very much reminded me of the Cole/Yorke partnership. Taylor could have had 3 or 4 tonight but his finishing was understandably slightly off.

Subs: I wouldn't usually rate subs but special praise has to be given for Reid and Bryan. Stoke may have thought they had it tough upto until that point but these two ensured that Stoke were pinned back. They could have had 2 or 3 between them in the short time they were on the pitch.

24 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Ah man, your username has gone all ironic 

Thanks for pointing that out for me!   :grr:

I'm getting to hate football more and more. Seems like an age since I've experienced the kind of high that you lot are feeling now. Make the most of it my friends. Nights like this come around all too rarely. 

Archived