IGNORED

Televised cup games

wayne allisons tongues

3 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

I can kind of understand Leicester Liverpool being shown tonight. But why are they showing Man Utd Burton Wednesday, it is after all the Football league cup so show some league sides instead of lining premier teams pockets even more. 

Guaranteed viewing figures. All those Man U 'fans' who couldn't find Old Trafford with a sat nav.

5 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

I can kind of understand Leicester Liverpool being shown tonight. But why are they showing Man Utd Burton Wednesday, it is after all the Football league cup so show some league sides instead of lining premier teams pockets even more. 

So you're okay with the game containing no Football League teams being shown, but object to the game with a Football League team in it...

7 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

So you're okay with the game containing no Football League teams being shown, but object to the game with a Football League team in it...

I said I can kind of understand why, it is 2 premier league sides. But Man Utd at home why, because its Man Utd, happens all the time in the FA Cup.  

I would prefer 2 ties with Football league sides involved as I said it's the Football League cup. Just the same teams all the time.

5 hours ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Man Utd is obvious, aren't they up to over 40 consecutive FA cup matches on tv now?

Archived