IGNORED

Who Do We Want Next?

Tomo

31 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Everton at home???

You must be bloody joking - we'll play them off the park only to be beaten by a spawny goal. Or two. Then their spawny fans will invade our pitch.

Perhaps you aren't old enough to remember the - for me - two most irritating Cup defeats I can remember in recent times?

**** Everton. I'll take anyone but them every single time. 

Scott Partridge missing sitters no doubt. 

We never get Man U.  i don't mind home or away as my lad, who never wants to go to away games has said he is happy to go to Manchester on a Tuesfay night.

Would love to see Jose fielding a weakened team though thinking it is going to be a walk in the park, getting a shock from our lads on the night.

Man C. Would be a decent alternative.

1 hour ago, ColeCiderRed said:

It's nice to be amongst some clubs with a bit of history eh?

Whoever we get will be a real credit to the very good squad we have at City at the moment. We've had Everton a couple of times in recent history so one of the big boys at home would be lovely.

More to the point when is the draw and from which obscure country?

Trust me Stoke City have plenty of history. Don't fall for the 'football didn't exist before the Premiership' crap. 

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

By the way, when is the draw?  Not 3 in the morning in bongawonga land again is it?

The 4th round draw is being held in London after the conclusion of the Man U/Burton game. If that game goes to ET and pens, it'll be after 10.30pm. If not, it'll be starting between 9.45pm and 10pm. It will be shown on Sky Sports (not sure if that's the news channel or one of the main sport channels).

6 minutes ago, Johnr1986 said:

United at home, would love to see 27,000 in Ashton gate watching one of the worlds top managers would be awesome, if it was the FA cup it would always be away but Manchester or London on Tuesday evening just isn't as fun as a day out on Saturday.  

They could also see how Mourinho copes against him .

:yes:

Archived