IGNORED

All In The Coaching

Dolman_Stand

Just to say what an absolute please to watch we are at the moment and a massive well done to LJ , Macca and Deano  who look like they have given us the best footballing side I have seen in my lifetime (City only obviously!)

Every player looks comfortable on the ball, always options for the player on the ball and we carry a massive goal threat!

Happy days

All in the recruitment, I'd say, then the coaching becomes less of a challenge. Find and recruit the players that can play the way you want your team to play, and if they are good lads too - ie, not Tomlin - then so much the better. Everyone pulling together makes such a difference.

But credit to LJ and his assistants, this team have been a joy to watch Saturday, and last night.

9 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Just to say what an absolute please to watch we are at the moment and a massive well done to LJ , Macca and Deano  who look like they have given us the best footballing side I have seen in my lifetime (City only obviously!)

Every player looks comfortable on the ball, always options for the player on the ball and we carry a massive goal threat!

Happy days

I think something people overlook is that managers can improve. LJ in Sept 2017 is a better manager than LJ in Feb 2016. 

Given his age and experience, his potential improvement curve is greater. Warnock in Sept 2017 is probably a very similar manager to Warnock in Feb 2016 because of his experience.

LJ will continue to improve as the season goes on. Last season would've been a huge learning experience for him.

Archived