IGNORED

City Vs Rovers at WSM FC : Thursday 16th November (Merged)

phantom

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

This games had everything. Handbags after the second, nasty tackles, 2 penalties. I even tried to get he's only a poor little gashead going but to no avail.

To echo many others on here, thanks for braving a cold night having to rub shoulders with the blue few to bring us the reports :worship2:

Ever considered being a war correspondent? Probably safer! 

When they play the next fixture will the City boys be playing three-legged again?

Personally I thought we didn't stand a chance tonight, but I suppose you soon get the hang of it when you count together. 

Maybe blindfolds aswell would help even it up a bit more? 

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

And what is the excuse for only winning 3-2? Half the team loaned out/underaged?

I admit I hoped we'd cream them but when people were comparing the number we have loaned out compared to Rovers it was always going to be a hard night. 

Considering a few that might have played have been getting first team games instead due to injuries etc. too.

I think the boys did well not to lose heart at 2 nil down and the messed up penalty and instead fight back to win. Shows real strength of character and the kind of bounce back ability we expect from our first team, so they really are developing well and in the spirit of the club :chant6ez:

Archived