IGNORED

City Vs Rovers at WSM FC : Thursday 16th November (Merged)

phantom

16 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If you are 23 and competing at that level you should seriously consider getting a job

Given how little the Gas first team are worth / paid I'd imagine their U23s have to have second jobs anyway... 

56 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Fair play to ZiderEyed! You have done a cracking job!!! :clap:

54 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Thanks for keeping us lot updated!

52 minutes ago, Red34 said:

To echo many others on here, thanks for braving a cold night having to rub shoulders with the blue few to bring us the reports :worship2:

Ever considered being a war correspondent? Probably safer! 

No problem! Never been in such close proximity to a group of that lot, shower in order I think...

28 minutes ago, yardy said:

I couldn't get to the game tonight, who impressed for City? Is Bakinson a good prospect?

Rory Holden hands down our best player. Jake Andrews did well too. Bakinson didn't do a whole lot second half, but he looked very calm and assured on the ball.

Typical sag......over egging themselves and completely oblivious to the fact they just lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up. Add to that, we have around 10 of our better U23s out on loan

Post by gasincider on 4 minutes ago

What a cracking game this was. 2-0 up and absolutely wiping the floor with the sh*t for 75 mins, then I'm afraid we were let down by our keeper who dropped two crosses to concede two goals.

There was only one football side out there, and boy were they good to watch. The man of the match has to be the sh*ts goalkeeper who pulled off two worldies as well as two other top notch saves. If this had been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it.

A lot of good performances, notably Russe, Kilgore and Dunwald, but they all played well in truth. Each time I see this side play they seem to get better and better.Hargreaves is putting a quality side together. Long may it continue.

5 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Typical sag......over egging themselves and completely oblivious to the fact they just lost 3-2 after being 2-0 up. Add to that, we have around 10 of our better U23s out on loan

What a cracking game this was. 2-0 up and absolutely wiping the floor with the sh*t for 75 mins, then I'm afraid we were let down by our keeper who dropped two crosses to concede two goals.

There was only one football side out there, and boy were they good to watch. The man of the match has to be the sh*ts goalkeeper who pulled off two worldies as well as two other top notch saves. If this had been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it.

A lot of good performances, notably Russe, Kilgore and Dunwald, but they all played well in truth. Each time I see this side play they seem to get better and better.Hargreaves is putting a quality side together. Long may it continue.

I prefer the side Lansdown is putting together! ;)

10 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Christ, what a d1ck. :facepalm:

You lost Gasincider. You should be used to it by now.

• Admin

It wasn't too bad a game to watch, you could see the style of play from both sides mirrored their first teams, we were always trying to play the ball about with pace where as Rovers were like watching an old style football league side trying to bully their way through the game. We took our time getting to grips with the two centre halves they were old school strong players who bullied our attackers and like wise they had a brute of a centre forward who was built like a marine. Fair play to city we stuck to our game plan and the footballing quality shone through in the end. 

Wollacot made two blinding saves in injury time, the first when the sag would have scored if he hadn't gone down the middle, then practically the last kick of the game when a sag was clean through JJ took the man and ball in a really brave save 

A couple of other points about tonight, Darrell Clarke is as scruffy as that tramp Stuart sinclair, Wally doesn't like being called the "skint fake sheikh" and I forgot how moronic their support was, still piping on about 1982, 1990, and being tax dodgers... Cueless clunts! 

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

It wasn't too bad a game to watch, you could see the style of play from both sides mirrored their first teams, we were always trying to play the ball about with pace where as Rovers were like watching an old style football league side trying to bully their way through the game. We took our time getting to grips with the two centre halves they were old school strong players who bullied our attackers and like wise they had a brute of a centre forward who was built like a marine. Fair play to city we stuck to our game plan and the footballing quality shone through in the end. 

A couple of other points about tonight, Darrell Clarke is as scruffy as that tramp Stuart sinclair, Wally doesn't like being called the "skint fake sheikh" and I forgot how moronic their support was, still piping on about 1982, 1990, and being tax dodgers... Cueless clunts! 

:laugh: really sad I missed seeing Wally get angry. 

Would be the first bit of passion he's shown at the Gas that wasn't faked!

Guessing it was a few of our hecklers rather than theirs? Altho we probably love him more than they do atm :bounce:

PS: Thanks for the match report too - good to hear about the different styles, puts into perspective their stupid boasting!

• Admin

Forgot to say, the amusing part for our winner Jake Andrews was stood on the corner of the six yard box as soon as the ball went out for the corner, he must have been stood there for a good 30 seconds without a hint of a defender thinking of marking him, corner whipped in perfectly to him he doesn't have to move and has free header to win the game 

50 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Heroic Gas with their world class U23 team messing up a 2-0 lead inside 15 minutes. Serial losers at every single level on and off the pitch. 

1 hour ago, RedRaw said:

2-0 up with 15 minutes left - Devon Loch stuff from your useless lot, Gastard. And you know all about horses being felled.

Archived