IGNORED

Pack's goal gif revealed

Lrrr

7 minutes ago, hodge said:

https://twitter.com/bcfctweets/status/910858448870535168

Shame the club decided to reveal it in some promo for the flyers rather than waiting for him to score.

I thought we had signed some new players for a minute..... You can't "basket gifs" can you? There would be no room on the twitter feed for any other commentary!

9 minutes ago, Can't stand me now said:

Anyone else find these cringy as hell? Along with the emoticons on every tweet just find it a bit embarrassing - a bit Americanised for me #makingbristolcringe

Crikey its only a bit of fun, adds plenty to the team spirit.

In a funny way like LJ said it could give the players that extra 1% to score more goals.

10 minutes ago, Can't stand me now said:

Anyone else find these cringy as hell? Along with the emoticons on every tweet just find it a bit embarrassing - a bit Americanised for me #makingbristolcringe

Normally, I would find these sort of things a bit naff. But, I think I quite like them. Harmless bit of fun. Bet other clubs soon nick the idea. 

1 hour ago, Can't stand me now said:

Usually. But not this time. I think they're well done and in the right spirit.

Agree about emoji overuse though.

3 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

City posted a video on their Twitter with EVERY GIF at the start of the season 

I thought they only did one with a selection? Being why, when people were laughing at the first few, some people round the club were saying wait for Marlon Pack's?

9 minutes ago, hodge said:

I thought they only did one with a selection? Being why, when people were laughing at the first few, some people round the club were saying wait for Marlon Pack's?

A several of them have filmed a couple of different ones, like Bobby Marlon has another. 

1 hour ago, Fiale said:

I like Heglers, a lot of them look forced or poor CGI - any reason for that... are these the real players or prototype full body sex toy mock ups for the club store next season....  

WHAT????

I can have my own life size Marlon Pack for 'special cuddles'? I can finally upgrade on the hubby?

TAKE MY MONEY!!!

50 minutes ago, RedM said:

A several of them have filmed a couple of different ones, like Bobby Marlon has another. 

I really hope Matty has done a new one with a load of rubber snakes draped around him...

The Flyers guys are great blokes.  Under their coach ("Coach K" Andreas Kapoulas) they also have a great spirit and he loves his boys like Cotts did, apart from he’s not a grumpy bugger.

the bloke with the beard doing the Pato drumming is Mike Vigor - mine and Joe’s fave player.

34A695E1-43E5-4EEE-AB6C-FE8914F82B7D.jpeg

Should Fieldings be for savings Pens, or shots instead of scoring ? 

will we get one from LJ, now that would be good a different one for each game we win. ( i know he would get slated for having fun instead of concentrating on the game) 

I do like the fun side of these and think it takes the serious side away from it, if they came out at a loosing time not so good, but they are fun and i look forward to seeing more as we keep scoring. 

On 21/09/2017 at 17:29, Septic Peg said:

WHAT????

I can have my own life size Marlon Pack for 'special cuddles'? I can finally upgrade on the hubby?

TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I really hope Matty has done a new one with a load of rubber snakes draped around him...

Totally agree Matty MUST have a snake GIF.

Archived