IGNORED

Andy Mitten's piece on Bristol City

erndogz

20 minutes ago, erndogz said:

very good read from some one with no afliation with the club,

can't help but feel optimistic after reading it, but then we've been here before, Lets hope it continues 

I don't usually read articles like this but thatvwas a good read. A good insight for an outsider and pretty much as it is. Interesting to see LJ saying he has got 22 players he can trust, yes that trust word again. And Luke Steele's honest assessment of how he saw us before and how his opinion changed was also interesting. 

18 minutes ago, erndogz said:

Good read - like so much of what we're hearing and seeing at the moment, it really does highlight how total our approach now seems to be, such as the drone recording training and the stats being used everywhere, as well as the great team spirit and squad depth.

It's great we're getting such exposure outside the UK - imagine a certain little league team will be annoyed it's in their owner's region...

7 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Really good read, I'm hoping people take us a bit more seriously now we're getting the results against the big boys. Articles like this show the recent performances are definitely turning some heads

No doubt about it, on the C5 highlights show Colin Murray said Bristol City are playing the most exciting football in the league right now, or similar.

Edit: In fact I think it was 'in the country', so even bigger praise.

• Admin

Maybe the author is monitoring this thread because we were now in the top flight from 1976-1980 and LJ now trusts his players impeccably. If you're reading this Andy you just need to correct your name at the top now. Good article, thanks for writing it :) 

IMG_0217.PNG

Didn’t we have similar written by Henry Winter last season? Just hoping we keep our heads down and do the talking on the pitch. It was a good read though. I liked the part about Johnson saying he went from 8th best manager under 40 to Bristol citys worst ever manager in 8 games :laughcont: bare that in mind Lee! Let’s not get to carried away. 

Archived