IGNORED

Championship Clubs Forums - pinned thread.

Leveller

As a concept, Phantom's pinned thread is a great idea.

However, in practice I'm finding that some of the links aren't to the best/most active forum for the club in question. For example, Norwich Talk doesn't seem to be as active as the Pink Un.

Is there any chance it could be updated by changing/adding where appropriate?

I expect other posters will be aware of some of the other best forums.

7 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I'm sure even a 90 year old can type in a certain clubs forum and have a look if they are that worried about it Jesus we like a moan on here

Pretty poor response. It's not a moan. I praised the idea & said it would be even better if the links were to the best sites available. That's not being negative.

On 22/09/2017 at 19:06, Leveller said:

However, in practice I'm finding that some of the links aren't to the best/most active forum for the club in question. For example, Norwich Talk doesn't seem to be as active as the Pink Un.

Been thinking the same and I would welcome the opportunity to add to the suggested sites as like the OP find there are better ones out there.

• Admin

On 9/22/2017 at 19:06, Leveller said:

If anyone finds any better sites please let me know and I will update / add them to the list

Please feel free to PM me or tag me in a link

@phantom - I haven't carried out any sort of detailed review but just at random, the following seem more active than the forums you have linked to.

I'm sure some clubs have several active forums, so one isn't the definitive best (as OTIB certainly is) but they are worth a look.

You only have a link to one forum per club. Would it be better to have more than one?

Others may have researched in more detail and have other suggestions.

============================

Leeds United – Marching on together (www.motforum.com)

Norwich City  - The Pink Un (http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/180/ShowForum.aspx)

Barnsley - http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/forums/bulletin-board.130

Millwall - http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=5

Archived