IGNORED

BBC - Equality Overload?

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Been really busy, so had a quick log onto the BBC website to see what games were on tonight and the only one showing was a women's game.  

Are the BBC now so equality driven that professional league games are demoted to sub sections below women's games?   I personally have no interest in women's football and I do understand that some do, but I still don't understand why a minority area of a sport takes precedence. 

The BBC is shit.

Although, hold on. It does have its uses. IF you are ever a bit bored and want a good laugh, put on Radio 5 Live and listen to their daily backwards bending to what they feel to be politically correct     EVERY focking day they do this. It can be quite entertaining at times

38 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Been really busy, so had a quick log onto the BBC website to see what games were on tonight and the only one showing was a women's game.  

Are the BBC now so equality driven that professional league games are demoted to sub sections below women's games?   I personally have no interest in women's football and I do understand that some do, but I still don't understand why a minority area of a sport takes precedence. 

Be having people protesting outside your house with comments like that

8 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

The BBC is shit.

Although, hold on. It does have its uses. IF you are ever a bit bored and want a good laugh, put on Radio 5 Live and listen to their daily backwards bending to what they feel to be politically correct     EVERY focking day they do this. It can be quite entertaining at times

Facebook has 71 different gender options. GENDER OPTIONS. Mental.

11 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

The BBC is shit.

Radio 5 is complete bull,you start off with Nicky Campbell who let's be honest is a total left winger and doesn't carry off being neutral very well,the woman on the station  are not to bad to be honest 

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Radio 5 is complete bull,you start off with Nicky Campbell who let's be honest is a total left winger and doesn't carry off being neutral very well,the woman on the station  are not to bad to be honest 

That doesn't bother me, it's just the overall smarmy, cleverer-than-you way he has. and DON'T get me on that woman's (whoever it is) croaky voice..

BUT,  it don't have all those annoying ads Talksport has

15 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

I'm counting (genders) and i'm up to 2..  TBH i'm stuck   HELP!

I'd count transgender for sure, describes a bunch of people and how they want to be which is fair enough. Good for them.

But the rest I have no idea what they are on about or describe.. Two-Spirit and Non-Binary...? :blink: PC gone mad.

I quite like the BBC. It's my default channel.. They're sports coverage is shite of course simply because they don't have the financial clout of BT or Sky but they produce some top class dramas. The Night Manager springs to mind as does Line of Duty.Their historical programmes are excellent. The factual ones and costume dramas.

All that said the Beeb do see themselves as the nations moral guardian and and representatives of every minority group. Their annual fee is non negotiable - even if you don't watch the BBC so they have to be above and beyond reproach.

36 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Zider, why in 2017 are you still "boiling" your piss..  ain't you got a microwave oven?

I've still got a chamberpot-to-kettle system, really need to modernise one of these days, but you can't fault it.

24 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I'm a white middle of the road, middle class, middle aged heterosexual. And a football fan supporting BCFC.

I've no chance in life any more.

Don't forget that you are English as well. 

You do realise that makes you a racist, sexist, homophobic, drunken thug..?! 

Archived