IGNORED

Saturday betting thread - who's losing with me?

Fordy62

4 hours ago, RedDave said:

Everton, Rotherham and Wolves to win.  Any more than 3 is very hard.  That is 4/1 and seems a decent bet.

Also an extravagant EW Lucky 31

2.15 Across the Stars 10/1

2.50 Enjazaat 4/1

3.25 Law and Order 10/1

4.00 Priceless 12/1

6.25 Refuse Collette 14/1

Yes! My football acca comes in. Every horse lost though!  Still big profit

12 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Well done Tipps you had a bloody good day what with our 0/0 as well!!

The thing being is that the majority of my bets are enhanced prices that the bookies offer, be it on their enhanced trebles or in SkyBets case their enhanced price on the correct score of selected games so I don't have to really think about the bets, in the last 2 weeks alone I'm well over a grand up.

4 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

The thing being is that the majority of my bets are enhanced prices that the bookies offer, be it on their enhanced trebles or in SkyBets case their enhanced price on the correct score of selected games so I don't have to really think about the bets, in the last 2 weeks alone I'm well over a grand up.

Long may it continue. I'm still betting in the old fashion way as my results today show!!!

Pick em out Friday night, take it down to Lee Saturday morning, he phones them in to his unofficial Bookie and every 3 years he knocks on my door with some winnings:P

4 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Long may it continue. I'm still betting in the old fashion way as my results today show!!!

Pick em out Friday night, take it down to Lee Saturday morning, he phones them in to his unofficial Bookie and every 3 years he knocks on my door with some winnings:P

I tend to bet less than £10 on accumulators but this way of backing enhanced prices tends to work.

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yeh. The skybet one. How often do you think it comes in?

I'd say it must come in about 7/10, never massive odds but I make enough from it that I don't have to touch my own money. Paddy Power also do a similar bet that comes in fairly regularly but you are limited to £20 on that one where as I'm limited to £37.50 on the SkyBet one.

SkyBets enhanced correct score is normally okay as well but that one means you betting on both teams most of the time so you're guaranteed to lose one (unless you cash out).

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I tend to bet less than £10 on accumulators but this way of backing enhanced prices tends to work.

I'd say it must come in about 7/10, never massive odds but I make enough from it that I don't have to touch my own money. Paddy Power also do a similar bet that comes in fairly regularly but you are limited to £20 on that one where as I'm limited to £37.50 on the SkyBet one.

SkyBets enhanced correct score is normally okay as well but that one means you betting on both teams most of the time so you're guaranteed to lose one (unless you cash out).

You're limited to £37-50?

i tried to put a ton on it today but it'd only let me do £25. You must be a fave of theirs. 

3 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

To be fair not one of your teams lost. It's small margins.

You nearly had 5 draws up not that would be a decent pay out;)

Wouldn't it just! 

My other bet wasn't too far away. Result and BTTS

Leeds

Wolves

Bradford

10 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

You're limited to £37-50?

i tried to put a ton on it today but it'd only let me do £25. You must be a fave of theirs. 

I used to be allowed £50 on the horse racing (money back as a free bet if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd) but they dropped that to £20 now so I guessed I'd upset them.

The enhanced treble is done every Saturday & Tuesday mate, definitely worth backing, I now have 8 pairs of brand new unworn trainers out of my proceeds :laugh:

6 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I think I should give up. Rovers going to extra time did my 8 fold Tuesday and Real Madrid did for my 10 fold Wednesday. Derby, Preston and QPR meant another loss for a 10 fold today.

The secret is to not back large amounts of teams, do doubles, trebles or 4 folds & if you must back a lot of teams only put a quid or two on it (my personal advice anyway) as you will very rarely win on big team accas.

8 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I think I should give up. Rovers going to extra time did my 8 fold Tuesday and Real Madrid did for my 10 fold Wednesday. Derby, Preston and QPR meant another loss for a 10 fold today.

Don't it always come down to last minute goals?

If you've got them all winning with 2mins left you know its going to go tits up. it's that 93rd minute goal that puts you in or out!!!

Archived