IGNORED

Saturday betting thread - who's losing with me?

Fordy62

I don't think people understand how 'limiting' works with bookies. If you are limited with a large acca it is to cut the risk of their losses. It's nothing to do with you, it'll be the same with everyone.

Limiting is when your account is banned from all promotions and limited to roughly a £3 max bet on shorter odds and lower on longer.

For example this is the message 365 send when limiting:

https://gyazo.com/dbb0b102ce52fb35aad9d8f7061fc1d5

If I want to place a bet with more than £3 stake I have to phone their trading team... That's how limiting/restricting works. I'd chop a limb of to get £10 accas every weekend on! Back to the exchanges for me...

17 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

I don't think people understand how 'limiting' works with bookies. If you are limited with a large acca it is to cut the risk of their losses. It's nothing to do with you, it'll be the same with everyone.

Limiting is when your account is banned from all promotions and limited to roughly a £3 max bet on shorter odds and lower on longer.

For example this is the message 365 send when limiting:

https://gyazo.com/dbb0b102ce52fb35aad9d8f7061fc1d5

If I want to place a bet with more than £3 stake I have to phone their trading team... That's how limiting/restricting works. I'd chop a limb of to get £10 accas every weekend on! Back to the exchanges for me...

Ladbrokes have limited me to £1 a bet!! No warning I when I questioned it they said they weren't able to make any money out of me!! Strange that because a) I've hardly ever won anything with them online & b) before things went online I always used Ladbrokes to place my bets by going into my local shop & they never had any issues taking my money then!! Hasten to add, my Ladbrokes account is no more & I wouldn't go into one of their shops if it was the only one left available!!

As for your explanation, how do you explain why I'm allowed to bet £37.50 on one bet while Fordy can only do £25 on the same bet or why I was once allowed to bet £50 on a certain bet but now I'm limited to £20 as I was when I opened my account?

Archived