IGNORED

Nowt as queer as folk

BigTone

When in London I normally stay in Primrose Hill. Today I went into the Washington pub for lunch.

A group of elderly ladies were sat at a table behind me. One asked the waiter the following:

Old duck, "may I have a black coffee please"

Waiter, "yes of course"

Old duck, " I like it very black"

Waiter, "certainly"

Old duck, "when I say black I mean very very black"

Waiter, "certainly Madam one very very black coffee coming up". "Is there anything else I can get for you? "

Old duck, "a small jug of milk would be nice".

WTF !!!!

6 hours ago, BigTone said:

When in London I normally stay in Primrose Hill. Today I went into the Washington pub for lunch.

A group of elderly ladies were sat at a table behind me. One asked the waiter the following:

Waiter, "yes of course"

Waiter, "certainly"

Waiter, "certainly Madam one very very black coffee coming up". "Is there anything else I can get for you? "

WTF !!!!

Black likes matter :thumbsup:

And another one

Walked down to the bus stop this morning to come into the office.  Arrived at stop and there was a lady waiting also. The digital sign said the next bus would be 16 mins. Sat there for a while and then looked up to see the bus was still 5 mins away.  At this point said lady stands up and says "I just can't wait any longer" and stomped off towards Chalk Farm tube station.  Ironically we passed her on the bus.

WTF !!

39 minutes ago, BigTone said:

And another one

Walked down to the bus stop this morning to come into the office.  Arrived at stop and there was a lady waiting also. The digital sign said the next bus would be 16 mins. Sat there for a while and then looked up to see the bus was still 5 mins away.  At this point said lady stands up and says "I just can't wait any longer" and stomped off towards Chalk Farm tube station.  Ironically we passed her on the bus.

WTF !!

Thum thar Lundun fowk.

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

And another one

WTF !!

She probably felt uneasy with the amount of attention you were giving to her tits Tone

On 24/09/2017 at 15:09, BigTone said:

Waiter, "yes of course"

Waiter, "certainly"

WTF !!!!

The milk was probably for her pussy .

On 25/09/2017 at 08:56, BigTone said:

And another one

WTF !!

How do you know she was waiting for a bus ? 

She may just have been hoping that you'd  start to chat her up .

On 24/09/2017 at 15:09, BigTone said:

Waiter, "yes of course"

Waiter, "certainly"

WTF !!!!

There's nothing as black as priest's socks.

On 25/09/2017 at 07:56, BigTone said:

And another one

WTF !!

Probably Andrea Leadsom, pissed off that you weren't her dreamboat, the taxi weirdo.

18 hours ago, BigTone said:

Just booked a taxi for tomorrow from a company about 100 yards away in the same road to where I am staying. Their first question, "what's your postcode ?"

WTF :disapointed2se:

So this morning taxi arrives 35 minutes late because he could not find pickup point. Then he asks me for directions to St Pancras :facepalm:. Give me a black cab any day. 

A question for all you chaps living in France:

You're sitting on the TGV which is plodding along at shit loads of kilometres per hour.  It's approximately 20 minutes to the next stop so the French put their coats on, grab their suitcases and go and stand by the door to get off.  After another 10 minutes you notice the normal shrug of the shoulders and tut tuttings of the waiting hoard. There's still 10 minutes to go FFS.

Why ?

7 hours ago, BigTone said:

You're sitting on the TGV which is plodding along at shit loads of kilometres per hour.  It's approximately 20 minutes to the next stop so the French put their coats on, grab their suitcases and go and stand by the door to get off.  After another 10 minutes you notice the normal shrug of the shoulders and tut tuttings of the waiting hoard. There's still 10 minutes to go FFS.

Why ?

When in Rome do as the French .

9 hours ago, BigTone said:

Why ?

The French national sport is moaning .

They're only happy when they're grumpy .

13 hours ago, BigTone said:

Why ?

Hmm, perhaps this explains things then .... do we have lots of French origin supporters seated in the Dolman  ?

Archived