IGNORED

Betting Opportunity

OldlandReddies

28 minutes ago, Fontaineofallknowledge said:

I'm on. If he starts (which I'd say is 50/50) then that's ridiculous odds. Worst case he comes on after an hour-in which case he would be 4's then anyway.  Be lucky 

He's 20/1 to be first/last goalscorer with the same firm. As you say, if he starts, which i believe he will, those odds are stupid and just cant be left alone.

11 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not such great odds for a player who will not be in the starting lineup.

Well, there are no certs in gambling as we all know too well.

But those odds are definitely worth a go if they're still being offered.

6/1???   bet365 are 7/5. 

You will NOT get paid if he scores, that is a certainty. They will say it is a palpable error and the bet will be voided - no doubt if it hasn't been voided before KO and he doesn't score, they will keep every penny and not void it at all. It only works one way with these thieving bookies. They have absolutely no morals when it comes to ripping off customers.

3 hours ago, wood_red said:

You will NOT get paid if he scores, that is a certainty. They will say it is a palpable error and the bet will be voided - no doubt if it hasn't been voided before KO and he doesn't score, they will keep every penny and not void it at all. It only works one way with these thieving bookies. They have absolutely no morals when it comes to ripping off customers.

Its just overpriced NOT incorrect.

9 minutes ago, daored said:

I thought they would have a good season but they've been hit and miss. With playing such a big team and with the huge away following Rovers will bring, I'm not confident 

Yeah I guess so.

This is Pompeys cup final, their nerves will be jangling!

2 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

Its just overpriced NOT incorrect.

How can it be just overpriced and NOT incorrect??  Any striker (even with a poor record) will be around 7/1 maximum to score first and around 2/1 anytime. You only have to see how everyone else has it at under 2/1. You have O'Dowda at around half his price and Reid/Diedhiou, Woodrow, Paterson, Leko, Elliason, Hegeler, Brownhill, Flint, Smith all shorter than Taylor. If you think that 6/1 is the correct price for a striker to score anytime and 20/1 first goalscorer that is up to you, but you are clearly wrong! I hope he does score and whoever has placed it does get paid out, but will be amazed if they do, and if they do I would guess it is because it has gone under the radar due to the small amount on the bet itself.

2 hours ago, wood_red said:

How can it be just overpriced and NOT incorrect??  Any striker (even with a poor record) will be around 7/1 maximum to score first and around 2/1 anytime. You only have to see how everyone else has it at under 2/1. You have O'Dowda at around half his price and Reid/Diedhiou, Woodrow, Paterson, Leko, Elliason, Hegeler, Brownhill, Flint, Smith all shorter than Taylor. If you think that 6/1 is the correct price for a striker to score anytime and 20/1 first goalscorer that is up to you, but you are clearly wrong! I hope he does score and whoever has placed it does get paid out, but will be amazed if they do, and if they do I would guess it is because it has gone under the radar due to the small amount on the bet itself.

I'll let you know if we get paid out Later.

Archived