IGNORED

Albie & Little (Merged)

RaspberryRed

12 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Stood up and applauded Wilis when he came on...would not waste my energy on that **** Little. The worst player I've seen for a very long time

Define "a very long time"

You can't have seen Ricky Foster, Nicky hunt,Jamie smith or Marvin Harriott if you think Little was a shit right back.

35 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Stood up and applauded Wilis when he came on...would not waste my energy on that **** Little. The worst player I've seen for a very long time

We're u saying that when we pissed the title. Regardless if you rate him or not. Surely he deserves a bit more respect than your post . Poor 

I thought Little had a really good game defensively, but notably he didn't venture beyond the half way line all match, which is clearly a reflection on how they set out during the game. This was his strength last season and was a concern going  into the game that he would go on attacking runs. Overall I thought he did well last season and put in some good performances and so deserved the applause he got.

48 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

Didn't go to Wembley when he scored the winner? 

We've had some absolute dross come though this club in recent year. Mark Little was a great player for us.

4 minutes ago, South stander said:

I thought Little had a really good game defensively, but notably he didn't venture beyond the half way line all match, which is clearly a reflection on how they set out during the game. This was his strength last season and was a concern going  into the game that he would go on attacking runs. Overall I thought he did well last season and put in some good performances and so deserved the applause he got.

oh-yes-he-did.jpg

I thought Little had a decent enough game, not great but not awful. Kept Pato fairly quiet for the first half and a decent amount of the second before he went off, struggled with Eliasson. 

48 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

He wasn't a bad player, he was plagued by injuries. He deserved the applause he got for the part he played in his time here. We have upgraded, he has moved on, you surely can't hold that against us or him.

8 minutes ago, shelts said:

We made Little look half tidy tonight and he's not . God loves a trier .  Part of the all conquering double winners so revered on this site . 

And why not? Until another side achieves anything of note they all will be. 

Litts is a top bloke and should have the respect from the City Faithful,

Ok he's not going to get '90 rated as a Right Back on FIFA 18' (son awaiting!) but he did a great job for us and that should be remembered.

He also did a grand job in and around Bristol off the pitch working with the Childrens Hospice etc,

Some fans...

2 hours ago, coxyboy said:

I'm not sure how long you have been watching city but with a comment like that it is either not very long or you simply don't recognise a player giving his all for our club. Little gave everything he had and that is good enough for me . Your comment is embarrassing.

9 hours ago, coxyboy said:

I've been watching City since '79.

Little is funking Messi compared to some, and always, always gave everything. Poor comment.

10 hours ago, coxyboy said:

I'm more upset at the more talented players over the years who never gave their all for the club, and just turned up for the money. At least Little gave 100% and was part of a double winning team. We've since upgraded. I don't see the need to show such disrespect to him now.

1 hour ago, Robinito said:

I'm more upset at the more talented players over the years who never gave their all for the club, and just turned up for the money. At least Little gave 100% and was part of a double winning team. We've since upgraded. I don't see the need to show such disrespect to him now.

Absolutely.  Little was the most committed player we have had here for years.  He never gave less than 100% and was heroic in some games.  Yes, he had his limitations but he more than compensated for them with his effort and commitment.  Fantastic servant for City and I'd wish him well wherever he was.

Archived