IGNORED

Albie & Little (Merged)

RaspberryRed

1 hour ago, Edge1981 said:

Absolute top pro! Still can’t believe how uninspired we all were when we signed him. I think all of our opinions changed after the Sheff Utd away game at the start of the season!! 

I remember having a moan on here pre match that he started over JET! Funny old game. 

At the Wembley paint pot final I met his younger brother and some of his mates in the pub across the road from Baker Street tube, they in their broad manc accents were telling me how much he was loving it being at Bristol City and could not stop telling them all what a great place it is. As we all know

10 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

' Gotten ' is another word that's crept into current use .

People going into a shop and saying can I get . No you can't or are you coming behind the counter to get it yourself :grr::grr: its can I have you ******* ***** :grr:  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH 

Glad I got that off my chest , cheers . :laughcont:

15 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

People going into a shop and saying can I get . No you can't or are you coming behind the counter to get it yourself :grr::grr: its can I have you ******* ***** :grr:  AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH 

With you re that one. High on the list of things that do my head in. Still to topple "very unique" from top spot, mind you.

Anyway, back on topic: the fact he doesn't seem to have an active twitter account shows how old-school Wilbs is. Probably he was going to send a telegram to be read out at half-time.

31 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

To be pedantic, it should actually be, " Please may I have" 

8 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

I think I've still got a semi from his assist to Wade Elliott for our winner at Sheff Utd

so arousing to watch :wub:

**** it I'm going to watch it again now...

Geez I knew him & Wade are Senior Pros but not that old!! Surely that video was made in the 80's on Betamax

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Language evolves. Your bad

It may well do but...

come back to mine

What? A tin mine or a slate mine? I suggest you mean come back to MY place. 

Its sloppy grammar and not going to get you very far in the real world of work. 

Probably best we start a new thread on grammar. 

Please feel free to correct my mistakes!

6 minutes ago, williamsredngrey said:

It may well do but...

come back to mine

No Speechmarks!! :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, williamsredngrey said:

It may well do but...

come back to mine

Language isn’t as important in the real world of work as it used to be.  Similar to no more ties, it has relaxed somewhat 

Archived