IGNORED

Relegation

JasonM88

3 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

I don't bet on teams I hate or love. Never seem to win. Bet with my heart not my brain. 66/1 good consolation though. 

One Winter when everyone knew the Pools Panel would be predicting results Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Celtic, Aberdeen and top teams in the lower divisions were all at home, so I went for a 10 home wins prediction. At the time Forest were Champions of Europe and were home to mid table WBA. That game was actually played and Forest had an off day resulting in 0-0. The other nine games were called off and the Panel made them Home wins! :grr: Another reason to dislike Forest.

5 minutes ago, cityboy said:

Bolton, Barnsley almost nailed on to go down even at this early stage of the season. Sunderland sinking fast for now too.

Barnsley would be my tip - along with Bolton and Burton - but I don't think they are nailed on by any means. They are not even in the bottom three at the moment. There are plenty of other teams down there that could get sucked in. Sunderland as you say but I think QPR and Millwall could easily slip back and I am far from convinced that Birmingham, Hull or Forest will be safe. There are still a lot of teams with a lot to worry about. I'm very hopeful we can finish above at least three of them!

Archived