IGNORED

3,700 Leeds fans heading for the Gate on October 21st

Never to the dark side

4 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-news/22393/tickets-bristol-city-a

Maybe if they sell out,

there might be a beam back for the remainder of the Leeds followers

That's interesting.

Presumably that's the max we will give as unreserved seating.

Leaving about 500 empty seats.

Hopefully the upper Lansdown will be sold giving us our first 26K plus gate.  

7 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Can't stand 'em. Always the most abuse thrown at Mums, Dads and children from that mob. 

And I mean outside the ground. 

When I was 13 I made a comment about their accent walking in to the ground (not even after they’d lost) a fully grown man asked me for a fight, vile..

46 minutes ago, Tammys Scan said:

When I was 13 I made a comment about their accent walking in to the ground (not even after they’d lost) a fully grown man asked me for a fight, vile..

I once said that Ken Bates was a legend, and some old man kicked me in the bum from behind. :D

Glad they are bringing loads, hopefully we can get 22k+

9 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

Great effort lads.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend In Bristol, topped off by a victory. :fingerscrossed:

Thanks, a win would be more than great. We will enjoy in your beautiful town but a loss make the journey not so pleasant. Last time I was at the gate was last season, Villa 3-1, never forget. Shot, not hard, from Tomlin and Tammy the rebound in empy goal. Bryan the second with a Lovely ball from Tammy. The third a frekick from Tomlin, masterpiece. Really hope for another win.

1 hour ago, Garland-sweden said:

Thanks, a win would be more than great. We will enjoy in your beautiful town but a loss make the journey not so pleasant. Last time I was at the gate was last season, Villa 3-1, never forget. Shot, not hard, from Tomlin and Tammy the rebound in empy goal. Bryan the second with a Lovely ball from Tammy. The third a frekick from Tomlin, masterpiece. Really hope for another win.

Hope you get one Buddy.....are you having a whole week end in Bristol?

3 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

Du är välkommen att se dig snart!!!!

5 hours ago, kevthered said:

Hope you get one Buddy.....are you having a whole week end in Bristol?

Coming friday and leaving sunday. Sometimes we see two games, saturday tuesday. Two games is better, then we can relax in a better way. We go together twice a season, autumn and spring, usually easter. From november Easy Jet go Stockholm- Bristol, perfect. Now we have to go to London and then train or bus to Bristol. Eight of us, they are from south of Sweden, Copenhagen- Bristol. When we were in leauge one we went to Coventry, win 3-1, that was great like all that season. City have done it well so far so we are really looking forward to the game. Always believe, COYR!!!

5 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

Coming friday and leaving sunday. Sometimes we see two games, saturday tuesday. Two games is better, then we can relax in a better way. We go together twice a season, autumn and spring, usually easter. From november Easy Jet go Stockholm- Bristol, perfect. Now we have to go to London and then train or bus to Bristol. Eight of us, they are from south of Sweden, Copenhagen- Bristol. When we were in leauge one we went to Coventry, win 3-1, that was great like all that season. City have done it well so far so we are really looking forward to the game. Always believe, COYR!!!

Can I ask how you actually got in to City in the first place? I love the fact we have foreign fans that properly care about the club, I just wonder how it happened!

17 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Can I ask how you actually got in to City in the first place? I love the fact we have foreign fans that properly care about the club, I just wonder how it happened!

I was with my parents in Germany, holidays. My father was from Kiel, a city in northern Germany. Bristol City played there in preseason. 3 july 1970 it was Holstein Kiel- Bristol City, 0-2, Garland scored both. I was 13 years old and played football all the time in Sweden. It was the first time I saw two foreign teams live. Since then City is my team. Met Gerry Gow a couple of years ago in Weymouth. He told me he was 17 and had his first contract with City. He told it was his first game, also my first game, life is funny sometimes. About 44-45 years later we meet eachother in Weymouth. I Liked Gerry Gow, top man. Ok thats my story, Always believe, COYR!!!

Archived