IGNORED

3,700 Leeds fans heading for the Gate on October 21st

Never to the dark side

50 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Can I ask how you actually got in to City in the first place? I love the fact we have foreign fans that properly care about the club, I just wonder how it happened!

There was a Swedish group of Stenhousemuir supporters that went to their games. Maybe it's a Swedish thing, and all power to their elbows!

1 hour ago, Garland-sweden said:

I was with my parents in Germany, holidays. My father was from Kiel, a city in northern Germany. Bristol City played there in preseason. 3 july 1970 it was Holstein Kiel- Bristol City, 0-2, Garland scored both. I was 13 years old and played football all the time in Sweden. It was the first time I saw two foreign teams live. Since then City is my team. Met Gerry Gow a couple of years ago in Weymouth. He told me he was 17 and had his first contract with City. He told it was his first game, also my first game, life is funny sometimes. About 44-45 years later we meet eachother in Weymouth. I Liked Gerry Gow, top man. Ok thats my story, Always believe, COYR!!!

Phenomenal story that, thanks mate!

5 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

I was with my parents in Germany, holidays. My father was from Kiel, a city in northern Germany. Bristol City played there in preseason. 3 july 1970 it was Holstein Kiel- Bristol City, 0-2, Garland scored both. I was 13 years old and played football all the time in Sweden. It was the first time I saw two foreign teams live. Since then City is my team. Met Gerry Gow a couple of years ago in Weymouth. He told me he was 17 and had his first contract with City. He told it was his first game, also my first game, life is funny sometimes. About 44-45 years later we meet eachother in Weymouth. I Liked Gerry Gow, top man. Ok thats my story, Always believe, COYR!!!

Top man. Your optimism and cheeriness is all the more remarkable, mate, and a lesson to us, er, not us all exactly, just those of us not always so optimistic and cheery (cough).

I'm coming down with some Leeds supporting friends who will be safely ensconced in the Atyeo.

I have absolutely no intention of joining them there, friends or not, so can anyone advise what the situation is about getting tickets in the Upper Lansdown if/when it is opened.  If I get a ticket now elsewhere I assume that I won't be able to swap for up there if it is opened later on?

17 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

Coming friday and leaving sunday. Sometimes we see two games, saturday tuesday. Two games is better, then we can relax in a better way. We go together twice a season, autumn and spring, usually easter. From november Easy Jet go Stockholm- Bristol, perfect. Now we have to go to London and then train or bus to Bristol. Eight of us, they are from south of Sweden, Copenhagen- Bristol. When we were in leauge one we went to Coventry, win 3-1, that was great like all that season. City have done it well so far so we are really looking forward to the game. Always believe, COYR!!!

Fantastic mate hope you have a great time I will look out for you all if you guys post where you are.....well done  COYR

3 hours ago, husshen said:

Horrible bunch.

I once slipped over on a banana skin right in front of them all, and to a man they all laughed at me.

Truly vile individuals.

You literally slipped over, on a banana skin..?! And you expect people not to laugh..?!!

14 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

Just for clarication when you say swedes do you mean exhibit  A or B

Image result for swedesImage result for swedes

If that is you and your um 'friends' I just want to say you can stay at my house. I've only got two bedrooms, you can have one and I'm willing to share mine with your yellow shirted friends.

9 hours ago, foghornred said:

i already know of two Leeds fans who have tickets in the home end (dolman) I wonder how many more will infiltrate our end.

Did you ask why they have done that? 3700ish tickets on sale. 

This is something that really pisses me off. Seen it this season with villa fans last season with newcastle,wigan and brum fans near the hospitality. If they remain quiet then great but if they jump up and start going mad (which happens almost every ocassion then its not going to end well. 

Hopefully we don't have a repeat of that incident where a leeda fan was thrown down the stairs.

Archived