IGNORED

Östersund.

Garland-sweden

As a big fan of Sweden, just want to say my thanks to @Garland-sweden @1891 B.C. Sweden and @bristolcitysweden for being regular contributors to OTIB. Even when Tommy is "lost in translation" you guys always add something to the debate. And, of course, some informed knowledge about our Swedish players (and possible targets).

Just another reason why this forum has to be one of the best, if not the best football club discussion.

Cheers gents! Skål!

12 minutes ago, Xiled said:

As a big fan of Sweden, just want to say my thanks to @Garland-sweden @1891 B.C. Sweden and @bristolcitysweden for being regular contributors to OTIB. Even when Tommy is "lost in translation" you guys always add something to the debate. And, of course, some informed knowledge about our Swedish players (and possible targets).

Just another reason why this forum has to be one of the best, if not the best football club discussion.

Cheers gents! Skål!

You forgot me :)

22 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Cheers gents! Skål!

Hands down the best. Most regular users, well laid out, Swedish contingent. Of all the forums I've been on I don't think I've seen one anywhere near as good as ours. How many forums have this many members, seriously?

14 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Hands down the best. Most regular users, well laid out, Swedish contingent. Of all the forums I've been on I don't think I've seen one anywhere near as good as ours. How many forums have this many members, seriously?

Even when the forum is Invision (like OTIB) or similar it's never as good as this one. We are lucky to have a really great mix of server technology, software, moderators and contributors.

I had a quick look at a Bolton forum (The Wanderer) after Tuesday's game.  If I was a Bolton fan, there was literally nothing of note on their forum.

9 hours ago, Xiled said:

Even when the forum is Invision (like OTIB) or similar it's never as good as this one. We are lucky to have a really great mix of server technology, software, moderators and contributors.

I had a quick look at a Bolton forum (The Wanderer) after Tuesday's game.  If I was a Bolton fan, there was literally nothing of note on their forum.

The tech behind this forum is sensational. I believe it is @Tomarse who does it all. Impressive. Also i love it when the Swedes get on it. They dont hold back do they?

Apart from the coathanger i love the Ostersund story. My son Is a Sogndal fan which is pretty remote Norwegian town in the fjords aftet we visited one half term. 

Archived