IGNORED

Engvall to be sold !!!

Major Isewater

Reports overseas claim that Bristol City will aim to sell Gustav Engvall following his ill-fated spell at the club.' 

The soap rumbles on . ( Does soap rumble ? Probably not ) 

The soap slides along , Will we sell ? 

If we get a good offer , no doubt but if not we will develop him .

Thanks to the Post for this accurate report .

7 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Reports overseas claim that Bristol City will aim to sell Gustav Engvall following his ill-fated spell at the club.' 

that the same reports of him being sold last jan and the summer?

4 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Perhaps worth looking at the post by @1891 B.C. Swedenin the transfer forum. It would appear that the Post has ...

It really makes me wonder how many articles the Evening Post would be able to produce without fans disclosing things they have found on this forum or postings on Twitter. Absolute shambles of a paper!

It was a website here in Sweden said they have a source in Bristol City that said we gonna sell him. Think its bullshit. DJurgården dont have the money to buy Gustav. Think he will Come back in nov and then go out on loan in an english Club. This is my thougts but and I have not the answers. Our team at the moment looks good and then Đurić Come back. Engvall is out in the cold. Maybe a netherland team will buy him. Swedes do ok in netherland.

6 minutes ago, Leveller said:

"Engvall to be sold!!"

Naughty Major.

"Engvall admits 'I'd like to stay here but the club can't afford to buy me' ", shock.

He is talking about Djurgarten , he says he wants to stay with them ( well he wouldn't say anything else would he ? ) but they can't meet City's asking price .

Apparently a couple of Dutch clubs are also  showing an interest .

I think he is probably going and if we can get near the price we paid for him and include some nice add ons this would seem to be the best solution for all parties.

12 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

It was a website here in Sweden said they have a source in Bristol City that said we gonna sell him. Think its bullshit. DJurgården dont have the money to buy Gustav. Think he will Come back in nov and then go out on loan in an english Club. This is my thougts but and I have not the answers. Our team at the moment looks good and then Đurić Come back. Engvall is out in the cold. Maybe a netherland team will buy him. Swedes do ok in netherland.

Tibbling did, I hope he finds a club somewhere else just because im sick of this whole saga.

32 minutes ago, Edge1981 said:

It really makes me wonder how many articles the Evening Post would be able to produce without fans disclosing things they have found on this forum or postings on Twitter. Absolute shambles of a paper!

You should see the transfer rumour page near deadline day, complete joke where they just quote random tweets without any basis to go by

24 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

You should see the transfer rumour page near deadline day, complete joke where they just quote random tweets without any basis to go by

The real shock is that there's people who actually read it and treat it as a reliable proper. I actually despair.

13 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

The real shock is that there's people who actually read it and treat it as a reliable proper. I actually despair.

I actually think this forum is more accurate, and that's saying something. Trouble is the paper can't seem to pick out the good facts from the fiction on here, they've got problems. I'm amazed it's still printed daily.

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

I actually think this forum is more accurate, and that's saying something. Trouble is the paper can't seem to pick out the good facts from the fiction on here, they've got problems. I'm amazed it's still printed daily.

It genuinely is, spot on.

As was pointed out by someone else he's the same age as McCoulsky, is one of the top forwards in Sweden and an international, yet some people want McCoulsky in the team because he scored a hatful at Bath City! It has to be put in perspective, he's getting criticised because of the fee we paid but that's not his fault, and he has plenty of time to develop and improve. In a couple of seasons could be the real deal.

City will almost certainly be happy to take a loss to end this saga. (Little punnete)

It didn't work out as the bloke said above. The kid, if I may paraphrase LJ, is not strong enough for this league and is now down the pecking order so much that some have forgotten about him as above. 

If Djurgarden want him, just tell them what's your best price and make a deal as two years in the dev squad or endless loans awaits for him which benefits no one. 

4 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Does a soap lather on Major?

Archived