IGNORED

Tool thief.

Judda

7 hours ago, Judda said:

My van got broken into last night. 

If anyone tries selling you cheap Makita stuff or tools let me know... I have a baseball bat with their name on it!

When they catch the ******* who did this to you, they should be made to pay for all the lost work you suffer, buy you new tools, and serve a community order.

When they have done this, they can go away for at least a year as a warning to other scum.

1 hour ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

When they catch the ******* who did this to you, they should be made to pay for all the lost work you suffer, buy you new tools, and serve a community order.

When they have done this, they can go away for at least a year as a warning to other scum.

In reality, they’ll never get caught & IF they ever do, they will get charged £50 costs & given a 100 hours community order, that’s it!!

It’s no deterrent & the reason why scum like this will continue to carry out numerous crimes throughout neighbourhoods!!

12 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

In reality, they’ll never get caught & IF they ever do, they will get charged £50 costs & given a 100 hours community order, that’s it!!

It’s no deterrent & the reason why scum like this will continue to carry out numerous crimes throughout neighbourhoods!!

I don't understand it??

The PM has confirmed Avon & Somerset have plenty of money, so what are the old bill playing at??

:grr:

tfj

8 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I don't understand it??

The PM has confirmed Avon & Somerset have plenty of money, so what are the old bill playing at??

:grr:

tfj

The police aren’t the issue, it’s the courts or the CPS, how many times have the police caught someone only for the CPS to throw a case out because of ‘lack of evidence’?

Or the police catch someone (for the umpteenth time) & the courts / judge gives them a suspended sentence or a piss poor community order?

And the police know this is going to happen so where’s their motivation to keep arresting these scroats when they know they’ll walk free AGAIN!

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

The police aren’t the issue, it’s the courts or the CPS, how many times have the police caught someone only for the CPS to throw a case out because of ‘lack of evidence’?

Or the police catch someone (for the umpteenth time) & the courts / judge gives them a suspended sentence or a piss poor community order?

And the police know this is going to happen so where’s their motivation to keep arresting these scroats when they know they’ll walk free AGAIN!

I'm not aware Avon & Somerset have caught anyone - ruins the crime stats.

6 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I'm not aware Avon & Somerset have caught anyone - ruins the crime stats.

Oh they catch people & charge them, the scroats then go to court (maybe) & then get released by someone who’s never actually been affected by these scroats breaking into their nice posh cars or big houses, maybe if they had experience of someone stealing from them or even just breaking into their property, they’d realise how much of an unpleasant experience it is?!?

3 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Oh they catch people & charge them, the scroats then go to court (maybe) & then get released by someone who’s never actually been affected by these scroats breaking into their nice posh cars or big houses, maybe if they had experience of someone stealing from them or even just breaking into their property, they’d realise how much of an unpleasant experience it is?!?

I too have seen (the film) Hot Fuzz.

In reality A&S seem more interested in speed-trapping motorists doing 32 in a 30 zone.

Are you sure they actually do anything??

tfj

25 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I too have seen (the film) Hot Fuzz.

In reality A&S seem more interested in speed-trapping motorists doing 32 in a 30 zone.

Are you sure they actually do anything??

tfj

I guess it’s always easy to blame those on the front line for society’s failings.

I have a scroat that lives next to, he’s 16 or 17 now, stolen numerous vehicles, even his parents car, done numerous burglaries & never went to school for at least the last 3 years, he’s been arrested numerous times & it was a regular occurrence to have the police round their house & for them to take him away, he’d end up in court but would be straight home after his court appearance & the same scenario would continue to happen!!

I could hear the police turn up & be bored of the fact that they had to deal with him again, knowing that he was going to get away with his crimes again!!

I’m talking of someone who as a family lived in south Bristol but moved next door to us in Yate to try & get him away from the trouble he was already in, in the last few years he has been caught driving stolen vehicles as far away as W-S-M!! And committing other crimes while down there (burglaries, taking fuel without paying). His parents have tried everything but at 13 or 14 he would escape the locked house & disappear for 3 or 4 days at a time until the police caught him again & returned him home & the circle of destruction would start again.

There is no motivation for the police to deal with the same scroats who continue to reoffend numerous times because these scroats know they won’t get suitably punished & continue taking stuff that they know they can’t afford. 

That is just one scroat that the police have to deal with but there are hundreds of similar little scroats out there who are constantly reoffending & who are getting let off by the powers that be (the courts).

Can you imagine how demotivating it must be to arrest the same scroats year on year & know who’s carried out offences without actually needing any evidence & then have these very same scroats laughing at you because a) they know they won’t be suitably punished & b) they know they’ll be doing it again soon because he won’t get suitably punished!!

There is no deterrent, they get their kicks out of it, can sell the stuff they’ve stolen & spend the money before they get caught & because they’re so young they can’t afford to pay anything back!!

These scroats then go on to even bigger crimes because they try to push things further & further until finally they come in front of a judge who will make a stand but throughout all these years of offending, some overly paid solicitor / barrister is trying to defend these scroats in court!! Why or how are these scroats being defended so that they can endlessly get away with these crimes? It’s because these solicitors / barristers & judges don’t know what it’s like to be affected by such crimes!!

But you carry on blaming the undermanned police forces rather than the people who’s job it is to actually punish these offenders!!

And for the record, the scroat from next door has never stolen anything or committed any such crimes to myself because he’s under no illusions as to what will happen to him if I have anything taken from my property & the fact that I won’t be involving the police at any time!! And no, I don’t care how old he is, if he’s old enough to do ‘big boy’ crimes, he’s old enough to get a ‘big boy’ punishment from myself because I won’t rely on the court system to deal with it!!

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

I guess it’s always easy to blame those on the front line for society’s failings.

I have a scroat that lives next to, he’s 16 or 17 now, stolen numerous vehicles, even his parents car, done numerous burglaries & never went to school for at least the last 3 years, he’s been arrested numerous times & it was a regular occurrence to have the police round their house & for them to take him away, he’d end up in court but would be straight home after his court appearance & the same scenario would continue to happen!!

I could hear the police turn up & be bored of the fact that they had to deal with him again, knowing that he was going to get away with his crimes again!!

I’m talking of someone who as a family lived in south Bristol but moved next door to us in Yate to try & get him away from the trouble he was already in, in the last few years he has been caught driving stolen vehicles as far away as W-S-M!! And committing other crimes while down there (burglaries, taking fuel without paying). His parents have tried everything but at 13 or 14 he would escape the locked house & disappear for 3 or 4 days at a time until the police caught him again & returned him home & the circle of destruction would start again.

There is no motivation for the police to deal with the same scroats who continue to reoffend numerous times because these scroats know they won’t get suitably punished & continue taking stuff that they know they can’t afford. 

That is just one scroat that the police have to deal with but there are hundreds of similar little scroats out there who are constantly reoffending & who are getting let off by the powers that be (the courts).

Can you imagine how demotivating it must be to arrest the same scroats year on year & know who’s carried out offences without actually needing any evidence & then have these very same scroats laughing at you because a) they know they won’t be suitably punished & b) they know they’ll be doing it again soon because he won’t get suitably punished!!

There is no deterrent, they get their kicks out of it, can sell the stuff they’ve stolen & spend the money before they get caught & because they’re so young they can’t afford to pay anything back!!

These scroats then go on to even bigger crimes because they try to push things further & further until finally they come in front of a judge who will make a stand but throughout all these years of offending, some overly paid solicitor / barrister is trying to defend these scroats in court!! Why or how are these scroats being defended so that they can endlessly get away with these crimes? It’s because these solicitors / barristers & judges don’t know what it’s like to be affected by such crimes!!

But you carry on blaming the undermanned police forces rather than the people who’s job it is to actually punish these offenders!!

And for the record, the scroat from next door has never stolen anything or committed any such crimes to myself because he’s under no illusions as to what will happen to him if I have anything taken from my property & the fact that I won’t be involving the police at any time!! And no, I don’t care how old he is, if he’s old enough to do ‘big boy’ crimes, he’s old enough to get a ‘big boy’ punishment from myself because I won’t rely on the court system to deal with it!!

Condensed Version:-

We are in total agreement.

tfj

On 29/09/2017 at 13:07, Ska Junkie said:

Sods,

We've had a spate of motorbike thefts in BS30, just as my lad is due delivery of his new one on Monday. :grr:

I hope you get your stuff back Judda but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Insured??

Unfortunately 'tool insurance' is a bit of a scam, you'll only get a % of it's value. For arguments sake if i had my perfectly good and in really good order Bosch 36v SDS drill which is 4yrs old stolen, i'd only get around 30-40% of the value back to replace it, it's not old for new.

Archived