IGNORED

The poor soles!

nickolas

5 minutes ago, nickolas said:

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41444085

Anyone else sick and fed up with hearing this year after year?!

£200k+ a week and you cant play a few extra games in close succession. I feel for them, i really do. 

Isnt this what a 'squad' is for?! Use your youngsters, squad players. Just bl00dy get on with it!

:grr:

Another manager moaning yet happy to take the extra money that the Prem offers, although in Klopps case probably not for much longer.

8 minutes ago, nickolas said:

£200k+ a week and you cant play a few extra games in close succession. I feel for them, i really do. 

Isnt this what a 'squad' is for?! Use your youngsters, squad players. Just bl00dy get on with it!

Yes. Bunch of big time Charlie moaners, the lot

20 minutes ago, nickolas said:

It's well known that the more you're paid, the more your body can withstand a busy schedule.

37 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

If you gave them a Winter Break the clubs would just go to the Far East for meaningless money making tours.

THIS. Every summer we read about all the big teams playing friendly after friendly in Hong Kong or the USA or wherever, chasing £££££, and then every year a few months later we hear managers claim that all their players are tired cos they had to play an extra Carabao Cup game, or cos Sky made them play four hours later, or whatever. Should be called out a lot more than it is IMO.

I feel so sorry for the premiership players, they already play 8 league matches less than other divisions, supposedly because they're all involved in more internationals, more champions league/Europa cup matches and of course they never get knocked out of the league or FA cup at first attempt!

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Off topic, but Reese Witherspoon is HOT

oops sorry, BBC 1 now

Please stay on topic.

Plus you're wrong, Margot Robbie wins out by a country mile. Watching Graham Norton tonight was the first time I ever felt jealous of someone getting a tattoo. Jammy sod :blush2:

Clip klopp, clip klopp. My feet are killin me.

Anyone got any idea why the likes of Rooney can't play more than once a week? Using his energy in other areas methinks.

The booze can't help either, especially with his advancing years.

How is he going to cope with community service on top? or will the softies let him do it in the close season?

7 hours ago, Xiled said:

Please stay on topic.

Plus you're wrong, Margot Robbie wins out by a country mile. Watching Graham Norton tonight was the first time I ever felt jealous of someone getting a tattoo. Jammy sod :blush2:

Agree she was nice, but it's all about having different tastes I suppose. I'll have Reese, you the other  . Problem solved. Yeah he was a jammy bstd.

You've made your bloody bed so you can lay in it, I think.  

Oh, poor Jurgen who's voluntarily chosen a life as an excessively well paid football person.

Poor supporters who are forced to be fleeced and exploited at every turn.  If only the terrorists weren't forcing a gun to their heads and making them buy the tickets and Sky subscriptions.  What bastards the gunmen are!

No sympathy, I'm sorry.  

15 hours ago, nickolas said:

52 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

You've made your bloody bed so you can lay in it, I think.  

Oh, poor Jurgen who's voluntarily chosen a life as an excessively well paid football person.

Poor supporters who are forced to be fleeced and exploited at every turn.  If only the terrorists weren't forcing a gun to their heads and making them buy the tickets and Sky subscriptions.  What bastards the gunmen are!

No sympathy, I'm sorry.  

he's complaining about playing on Christmas Eve and the impact on the fans travelling to the game, and other people involved (not the players).

Archived