IGNORED

Joe Garner

eastonboy

5 hours ago, yardy said:

Absolute t***, so much so he should start every game on a yellow card.

The way he was jumping into Flint and Bakes was embarrassing and the referee should have addressed it earlier.

I wasn’t there today nor have I caught any tv yet, but he is one of those strikers that makes his runs for headers from side-on, not caring whether he gets the ball, but more to make a bit (or a lot if your opinion is that way) of contact and put the CB off.  He is physical, dirty, and i’m surprised no-one has sought to sort him out.  The only player of recent times that i’ve seen jump like him was Leon Best for Rotherham under Warnock.  It’s horrible to watch.

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I wasn’t there today nor have I caught any tv yet, but he is one of those strikers that makes his runs for headers from side-on, not caring whether he gets the ball, but more to make a bit (or a lot if your opinion is that way) of contact and put the CB off.  He is physical, dirty, and i’m surprised no-one has sought to sort him out.  The only player of recent times that i’ve seen jump like him was Leon Best for Rotherham under Warnock.  It’s horrible to watch.

Its very dangerous because a lot of times the defender doesn't even realise he's challenging from the side, he will really hurt someone one day.

He is also lucky that Bakes or Flint didn't stick the nut on him, lucky for us and him that both were very composed under the circumstances.

Orrible lil rat.

5 minutes ago, yardy said:

Its very dangerous because a lot of times the defender doesn't even realise he's challenging from the side, he will really hurt someone one day.

He is also lucky that Bakes or Flint didn't stick the nut on him, lucky for us and him that both were very composed under the circumstances.

Orrible lil rat.

Yep, it’s a horrible tactic.  He runs some risk too.

I know I won’t be popular, but he’s the kind If player you hate as an opponent, but you like at your win club...although I happily accept that there will be a significant majority on here who wouldn’t want him anywhere near our squad.  You’re probably right.

16 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Rangers got shot of him, and pocketed £1m, Rangers fans were delighted to see him go, calling him a Donkey, and even a Thug!! ....Rangers fans!! :thumbsup:

£1m! Go in to any of her majesty's prisons over the country and you've got someone who can play the same role as him. Nasty little bugger.

17 hours ago, WSMRobin said:

Didn't go today but seeing lots of negativity about him on this forum. Was it persistant fouling or a bad foul in particular that's annoyed everyone? Doubt they'll show ought on the highlights

There's lots of negativity about him  on the Tractor Boys forum as well .

Many are just embarrassed by him.

An odious individual who met his mark yesterday.

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, it’s a horrible tactic.  He runs some risk too.

I know I won’t be popular, but he’s the kind If player you hate as an opponent, but you like at your win club...although I happily accept that there will be a significant majority on here who wouldn’t want him anywhere near our squad.  You’re probably right.

Sorry but I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club .

Archived