IGNORED

Why is it?

Esmond Million's Bung

That fans of teams who have history/pedigree have this idea that somehow they are entitled to have every decision go their way and are amongst the most unwilling to give credit where credit is due.

Quickly reading the Ipswich forums, we was cheats and the referee was shit, I thought we were by far the better team and richly deserved our win.

Norwich fans were the same, as were Wolves, only Derby fans appeared magnanimous in defeat.

Did you use the link on here?  I did and it read just like otib after a home defeat. Lots of complaining about "dross" and "long balls"

Some magnanimous comments about City being the better side tho...........

The Jungian theory of "universal  subconscious " is pretty much proven with football fans.

48 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Did you use the link on here?  I did and it read just like otib after a home defeat. Lots of complaining about "dross" and "long balls"

Some magnanimous comments about City being the better side tho...........

The Jungian theory of "universal  subconscious " is pretty much proven with football fans.

Where as Freud would say they were just a bunch of Mother Lovers, or something like that:whistle:

They might see us as a little team but smaller teams than us have had success. I think they are judging us by last seasons results where pretty much everybody took points from us. I also think they know we didnt change the manager,  and didnt buy in any 'names',  so therefore we must be the same...and its a shock for them and us that we arent.

5 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Watched the game on live stream. Ipswich constantly just whacked the ball forward to Garner and Waghorn and did nothing. City composed on the ball and much more threatening.

Love that fans cannot accept losing to a smaller club, just accept we are also a good team outselves.

Smaller club?

They are in the same division as us and can just about scrape 15k home gate. Just because they had a glory period 40 years ago dont make them a big club or us a small club. Happy for all these "big clubs" to underestimate us as we roll them over. It's 11 players who play against us not their history, other big clubs fans need to realise this pretty quickly

1 hour ago, RedM said:

They might see us as a little team but smaller teams than us have had success. I think they are judging us by last seasons results where pretty much everybody took points from us. I also think they know we didnt change the manager,  and didnt buy in any 'names',  so therefore we must be the same...and its a shock for them and us that we arent.

The best thing I read on their Forum was a guy saying he didn't recognise the names of any of our players.

Which just goes to show how far we have come in the last two seasons. No signings that are on their way down, names from the Premier league.

Just up and coming willing to learn young and hungry players.

Long may it continue that fans of other clubs think who the **** are they?

I get it, the memory of last seasons REALLY bad form, but no one seems to remember that for the first 11 games of last season we were on very good form AND that towards the end of last season, we played our butts off and was in playoff form even beating Brighton!!

Funny no one remembers that but remembers our massive losing streak...

Archived