IGNORED

Top of the shop on 5 tonight

Septic Peg

I'm going to say it, I like Colin Murray on the C5 programme.

I usually only watch the City game (all 30 seconds on a normal Saturday) but when Murray talks about us, it's someone who knows Championship football and does actually follow more than our results. Can't say the same for any previous C5 presenters or the ar$e biscuits on Sky.

4 minutes ago, Xiled said:

I'm going to say it, I like Colin Murray on the C5 programme.

I usually only watch the City game (all 30 seconds on a normal Saturday) but when Murray talks about us, it's someone who knows Championship football and does actually follow more than our results. Can't say the same for any previous C5 presenters or the ar$e biscuits on Sky.

He's a good guy, and Talksport is definitely worse off for him leaving. Jim White, decent person though he may be just makes me want to switch stations.

8 minutes ago, petehinton said:

We were just the main game/first game shown.

Spoke about/showed analysis about how good we were for 5 straight minutes after the highlights were done too.  

Colin Murray calls us ‘one of the most exciting sides in England’

Makes the day even sweeter :clapping:

So, for those of use who didnt watch it, what were the main talking points etc what did they say?

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Colin and Chris Iwelumo gushing about City's football

Well, I'd have gathered that if previous reports saying were talking about it for some minutes, but a lot can be said in those minutes, and I'm just interested in the general gist of it. Were they talking of the squad? Lee Johnson? Our form? Or what?

4 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Well, I'd have gathered that if previous reports saying were talking about it for some minutes, but a lot can be said in those minutes, and I'm just interested in the general gist of it. Were they talking of the squad? Lee Johnson? Our form? Or what?

Easier to watch it on catch up or whatever. They were VERY complimentary and covered it fully lets put it that way. they talked about all those things you mention.

And stop spanking that poor girl ffs   :laugh:

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Easier to watch it on catch up or whatever. They were VERY complimentary and covered it fully lets put it that way. they talked about all those things you mention

I see, very easy to say for any normal folk, sadly I am very hard of hearing (Deaf) and therefore cannot follow the programme on the catch up service, hopefully one of youse be kind enough to let me know. :)

Archived