IGNORED

Top of the shop on 5 tonight

Septic Peg

6 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I see, very easy to say for any normal folk, sadly I am very hard of hearing (Deaf) and therefore cannot follow the programme on the catch up service, hopefully one of youse be kind enough to let me know. :)

4 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Well we certainly messed up the scheduling....I thought...I will take the dogs at 9pm, get back, make a cuppa and watch 30 seconds of city at 9.50 bugger.:facepalm: 

Should be available on Five+1 at 10pm with subtitles if it helps.

Freeview:44 | Sky:177
Virgin:155 | FreeSat:128
BT:44
(Channels for Five+1 on various platforms)

7 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I see, very easy to say for any normal folk, sadly I am very hard of hearing (Deaf) and therefore cannot follow the programme on the catch up service, hopefully one of youse be kind enough to let me know. :)

They were praising our attacking play and Chris Iwulemo in particular was very excited about Pato - they highlighted lots of moves where they circled players and showed the movement off the ball. They ran through each goal in slomo and stopped the action to highlight players` positioning and stuff like that. Colin Murray  called us something like `the most exciting side in England` or similar. Bit of a dig at COD for not passing to the two free players and shooting instead. The interview with LJ pretty much was as expected and Mick McCarthy was very complimentary. It seems C5 have a bit of a soft spot for us now.

Is it that catch-up doesn`t have subtitles which makes it impossible to watch for you? If so, C5 do repeat it on a Sunday morning normally around 10:30 or so. If you do only get to see it on catch-up though I would say it`s still worth it for all the visual stuff they did.

7 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Should be available on Five+1 at 10pm with subtitles if it helps.

If I were to be honest with you, I'd get more information from someone on here quoting what was said than relying on "live" subtitles for a show that has had no pre-planned script. Plus I've tried 5onDemand before with the football show, no subtitles are ever offered.

5 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Watched Fammy's goal a few times and I can't get past thinking it maybe came off his shoulder rather than head. Anyone else think that or do I need to visit specsavers to check my prescription? 

Lots of comments about it being a great header so I suspect may be my eyesight.

Let's say it wasnt the cleanest of headers, but he does out jump two

and the guy's  ON FIRE     Fammy Fammy

6 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

They were praising our attacking play and Chris Iwulemo in particular was very excited about Pato - they highlighted lots of moves where they circled players and showed the movement off the ball. They ran through each goal in slomo and stopped the action to highlight players` positioning and stuff like that. Colin Murray  called us something like `the most exciting side in England` or similar. Bit of a dig at COD for not passing to the two free players and shooting instead. The interview with LJ pretty much was as expected and Mick McCarthy was very complimentary. It seems C5 have a bit of a soft spot for us now.

Is it that catch-up doesn`t have subtitles which makes it impossible to watch for you? If so, C5 do repeat it on a Sunday morning normally around 10:30 or so. If you do only get to see it on catch-up though I would say it`s still worth it for all the visual stuff they did.

I will have to see if its done PROPERLY for the 10:30am Sunday show like the BBC do for their "live" show repeats. Never knew they did this (showing a repeat on sundays). Also, thank you very much for your reply over the matter :) The CH5 football show on their catch up never has subtitles offered.

11 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

If I were to be honest with you, I'd get more information from someone on here quoting what was said than relying on "live" subtitles for a show that has had no pre-planned script. Plus I've tried 5onDemand before with the football show, no subtitles are ever offered.

Ah ok. I'll watch it back and transcribe for you. Won't post til morning I doubt though so if anyone else can beat me to it, feel free.

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Ah ok. I'll watch it back and transcribe for you. Won't post til morning I doubt though so if anyone else can beat me to it, feel free.

Aww thank you ever so much!! I'll try what some have said and try the Sunday 10:30am show but I guess CH5 wont be as efficient as the BBC and I'll probs more than likely would have to rely on your transcribing.

Thanks again for will willing to take your time to do such a selfless act, you are amazing :).

Archived