IGNORED

October fixtures 17/18 - how will we do?

samo II

October results 16/17

Forest (H) 2-1 win

*international break*

Cardiff (A) 1-2 loss

QPR (A) 0-1 loss

Blackburn (H) 1-0 win

Hull (H; EFL Cup) 1-2 loss

Barnsley (A) 2-2 draw 

October fixtures 17/18

Burton (H)

Leeds (H)

Palace (H; EFL Cup)

Sunderland (A)

Fulham (A)

So this year we have one less game in October, and three consecutive home games spread over 12 days to kick it off compared to last year.

Got seven points from five league games last time out - how do people think we'll do this year?

Burton - W (anything less pressure is on for the rest of the month)

Leeds - D 

Palace - W

Sunderland - W/D (we like the NE and hopefully they pick up that first win at home before we undoubtedly give it to them :grr:

Fulham - D (Good record at Craven Cottage, if the rest of the month goes as above can see us potentially winning this one.)

My aim is to go undefeated, if that means 4 points in the league so be it, not expecting Play Offs so not expecting Play Off form, just want to be hard to beat which hasn't happened in the championship since 07-08 

Burton - Win 3-1

Leeds - Draw 1-1

Palace - Win in extra time 2-1

Sunderland - Draw 2-2

Fulham - Draw 2-2

something along these lines,

Leeds game I can see us playing well but getting a draw.

Palace game is one we need to take them on and make sure we don't give them any respect or time. 

I can just see Sunderland eventually getting their act together in October.

Fulham is difficult I think our record their recently is something we need to focus on but I can see that being a very hard fought draw. 

17 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

What an odd selection. Football all about opinions mind :P

I just can see us coming unstuck at Sunderland - Grayson is a good manager and seems to have a decent record against us. I think their squad is also stronger than their position suggests.

Feel Fulham are also in a false position.

Very confident we’ll beat Leeds though. Will enjoy that.

40 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Tough month. Fulham are good, I've been a few times this season and they'vw impressed me. Leeds are very good and Sunderland can't be this bad for much longer. Could easily see us only getting 4 points. 

Friend was at PNE v Sunderland yesterday and I asked him how good or bad they were: he thought mid-table quality and that McGeady and Evans played v well. At some point they have to stop being sh1te.

2 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Burton - W (anything less pressure is on for the rest of the month)

Leeds - D 

Palace - W

Sunderland - W/D (we like the NE and hopefully they pick up that first win at home before we undoubtedly give it to them :grr:

Fulham - D (Good record at Craven Cottage, if the rest of the month goes as above can see us potentially winning this one.)

My aim is to go undefeated, if that means 4 points in the league so be it, not expecting Play Offs so not expecting Play Off form, just want to be hard to beat which hasn't happened in the championship since 07-08 

Blimey. There is ambition for you. 

Archived