IGNORED

Leeds Utd Sat 21st Oct

Dolman Block B

20 minutes ago, bris red said:

Of course they will keep there heads down. Weather your proud of our reputation or not Bristol City Fc is certainly not a club to come down too and start taking the piss at..your going to get a slap as that Leeds fan found the other year as he went tumbling down the dolman steps..

As for the att i think it will be over 24 k

Certainly isn't. Some clubs you can get away with it at. Not here mind.

As others already mentioned in the thread, quite correct- 27k is impossible owing to the 10% rule and the subsequent seats at the front netted off.

Having said that, just in general terms- how do other sides get away with it? Remember all the segregation when S82 and the away fans shared the stand- as others say on here, other clubs just a line of stewards was it?

4 minutes ago, BCFC J said:

Few of my pals are Leeds fans (gold members) and the tickets didn't make it to that priority stage as it sold out yesterday to STHs apparently.

Fair enough. Don't get me wrong, it's great news (atmosphere wise) if true. Just thought they would have announced that on their website!

Lansdown Upper open.

So the moral of the story is don't buy your tickets until the last moment in order to get the best seats and an ability for a group to sit together.

Sort it out City FFS.

I'm sure you'd prefer my £100 (and a few £20 quid memberships) early doors earning interest. Bit pointless having Membership when attending 4-5 matches per season if you end up with carp seats spread out around the stadium.

3 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Lansdown Upper open.

So the moral of the story is don't buy your tickets until the last moment in order to get the best seats and an ability for a group to sit together.

Sort it out City FFS.

I'm sure you'd prefer my £100 (and a few £20 quid memberships) early doors earning interest. Bit pointless having Membership when attending 4-5 matches per season if you end up with carp seats spread out around the stadium.

Same for away tickets.  I bought Fulham ones not long after they went on sale and I am stuck right up in  the corner.  Should have waited as I am sure they just incrementally issue tickets.

2 hours ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Same for away tickets.  I bought Fulham ones not long after they went on sale and I am stuck right up in  the corner.  Should have waited as I am sure they just incrementally issue tickets.

Never ‘sat’ in my designated seat at Fulham so you should be fine to sit where you want on a Tuesday night up there 

3 hours ago, BCFC J said:

Few of my pals are Leeds fans (gold members) and the tickets didn't make it to that priority stage as it sold out yesterday to STHs apparently.

Not saying sold out on their ticket pages. Whereas other games are. 

3 hours ago, Moor2Sea said:

Lansdown Upper open.

Sort it out City FFS.

Well, people now have 2 1/2  weeks to prove that there is demand for it (for "bigger games")

Lets see..!

22 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Well, people now have 2 1/2  weeks to prove that there is demand for it (for "bigger games")

Lets see..!

I think it'll be the biggest crowd we've seen since the redevelopment. 2 and a half weeks is a long time. I'm bringing my dear old mum up, she's not been since she had to go in the mens in the 70s.

4 hours ago, BCFC J said:

Wouldnt doubt that.

Leeds ara a huge club, and will usually sell every ticket of any allocation they are given.

4000 is nothing for them, they could probably sell at least another 2k at a blink

Can't believe it's £41 for a non member adult in upper tier for this game. I know everyone can't go to all games but season ticket is really good value compared.

I know different pricing but would only have 9 games at that price as compared to a season ticket holder In South Stand

Amazing a guy like TFJ can come and talk about SLs ground as a cauldron. One will never forget the abuse given out to Lj, Mark A, the Board and SL by this same otib user just earlier this year. Hope he/ she is enjoying this crest of a City wave and does not get all wet again when this amazing  run ends.

Archived