IGNORED

Leeds Utd Sat 21st Oct

Dolman Block B

4 hours ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Same for away tickets.  I bought Fulham ones not long after they went on sale and I am stuck right up in  the corner.  Should have waited as I am sure they just incrementally issue tickets.

I bought early last season v Fulham and was also in the top left corner. View and atmosphere was fine though - the 4-0 win helped!

15 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Amazing a guy like TFJ can come and talk about SLs ground as a cauldron. One will never forget the abuse given out to Lj, Mark A, the Board and SL by this same otib user just earlier this year. Hope he/ she is enjoying this crest of a City wave and does not get all wet again when this amazing  run ends.

Isn't it our ground?

4 hours ago, KnowleUtd City said:

Surely there isn't a prayer of filling that top tier with casual fans at £41 a pop??

It's a crazy price that will not encourage the casual supporter, my own son wants to go but he says he can't possibly justify that price when he has so many other things he is trying to pay

36 minutes ago, harrys said:

It's a crazy price that will not encourage the casual supporter, my own son wants to go but he says he can't possibly justify that price when he has so many other things he is trying to pay

There are other seats still available at lower prices.

4 hours ago, glynriley said:

There are other seats still available at lower prices.

Yes, but that doesn't give people an excuse to make excuses to not going to the game anyway!

£41 is steep, I agree. But everyone was calling for it to be opened, knowing the price. It comes down to £36 if you ever go to enough games for a membership. 

There are other, lower priced seats available and there have been since the day that tickets went on general sale. 

If I wanted to go and watch any sort of decent concert within 2 weeks of the event, I'm damn sure I'd be faced with having to pay 2,3,4,5 times the face value of the ticket, let alone just having to buy a  top price ticket, because that's all that are left. Which there aren't..!

25 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Never realised Leeds have a South West branch with over 4000 members :blink:

They will be out in force no doubt

I went to Leeds away a few years back and bumped into a minibus full of Leeds fans at the services on the way that were traveling up from Bristol too. They've got fans all over the country which probably plays a part in their big crowds at away games.

1 hour ago, Ohbasso said:

I went to Leeds away a few years back and bumped into a minibus full of Leeds fans at the services on the way that were traveling up from Bristol too. They've got fans all over the country which probably plays a part in their big crowds at away games.

Guess the glory days of the 70,s?

No doubt about a top club

Still think the way we are playing we can turn them over 

Hows that ?

On 04/10/2017 at 14:52, Moor2Sea said:

Lansdown Upper open.

So the moral of the story is don't buy your tickets until the last moment in order to get the best seats and an ability for a group to sit together.

Sort it out City FFS.

I'm sure you'd prefer my £100 (and a few £20 quid memberships) early doors earning interest. Bit pointless having Membership when attending 4-5 matches per season if you end up with carp seats spread out around the stadium.

Huzzah something to moan about

35 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Cut the price at the very least.

That I'm afraid is the nail on the head, my son and 7 or 8 of his mates want to go in the top tier and sit together but will not pay £41, if they were selling them for £25ish I imagine they would of sold many many more by now 

29 minutes ago, harrys said:

That I'm afraid is the nail on the head, my son and 7 or 8 of his mates want to go in the top tier and sit together but will not pay £41, if they were selling them for £25ish I imagine they would of sold many many more by now 

There are 11 seats in a row here for £28 each if they're that keen to see the game.

https://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/events/bristol city v leeds united/2017-10-21_15.00/ashton gate stadium?area=94e499e0-21fb-4975-8aae-b71d4eb1190a&type=

50 minutes ago, harrys said:

So people wouldn't book tickets in the cheaper seats, because they wanted tickets in the top tier. 

Now tickets are available in the top tier, they want cheaper seats..? 

23 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Yeah but, but but....

ooh, they only want to sit in the top tier. They don't want to pay the price for it and they obviously don't go often enough to be members, but they want the seats they want, at the price they want and then maybe they'll consider coming along. Seeing as it's Vs Leeds..!

Im off to the Audi garage now, to see if they'll sell me an R8 for the same price as an A5..!

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Yeah but, but but....

ooh, they only want to sit in the top tier. They don't want to pay the price for it and they obviously don't go often enough to be members, but they want the seats they want, at the price they want and then maybe they'll consider coming along. Seeing as it's Vs Leeds..!

Im off to the Audi garage now, to see if they'll sell me an R8 for the same price as an A5..!

Champagne tastes, lemonade pockets..

44 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Yeah but, but but....

Very good point made very well.

54 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

So people wouldn't book tickets in the cheaper seats, because they wanted tickets in the top tier. 

Now tickets are available in the top tier, they want cheaper seats..? 

My son and his mates are casual supporters who play every Saturday and they don't have a game on day of the Leeds game, they would like to " flavour" the West stand, they have no interest in sitting in the Dolman or South Stand, they will not pay £41 so they will not be going down, I would suggest that there are many who would also like to "flavour" the West stand but not at any cost, that is their choice which I know you fail to appreciate or understand

15 minutes ago, harrys said:

My son and his mates are casual supporters who play every Saturday and they don't have a game on day of the Leeds game, they would like to " flavour" the West stand, they have no interest in sitting in the Dolman or South Stand, they will not pay £41 so they will not be going down, I would suggest that there are many who would also like to "flavour" the West stand but not at any cost, that is their choice which I know you fail to appreciate or understand

By "flavour" do you mean experience the West Stand?

We're talking about a £13 difference between the seats glynriley pointed out in the SS and the £41 you mention. These are adult prices, so assuming they are adults they have a choice watching from their non preferred seat in their budget or coughing up £13 (the fiver they saved from subs because their game got called off and 2 pints). Am I missing something here? If they have a £25ish budget sit in the SS, if they have a strong desire to sit in the west stand drink 2 less pints on a Saturday/have 2 cans at home. Pretty sure if they go out in Bristol all Saturday night they'll be spending circa £80-100 on some of the following; Ubers, takeaways, club entries, cocktails, ciggies, possibly recreational substances etc...

34 minutes ago, harrys said:

Get the idea of what you're saying, I'd quite like to get a flavour of first class air travel, but would struggle to justify the cost so I tend to book a cheaper alternative on the same journey.

When they have opened the top tier at a lower price (Hull in the cup, maybe?) It wasn't overly popular.

38 minutes ago, harrys said:

I appreciate that it's their choice. 

It just doesn't actually sound they really want to go all that much..! 

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Their "fervent" support will be sorely missed.....may have made ALL the difference!:ph34r:

They either want to go,  or not....end of .

Archived