IGNORED

Leeds Utd Sat 21st Oct

Dolman Block B

28 minutes ago, Tears in rain said:

Complete side point 

looking at getting a ticket for the game 

Does the u22 ticket work that if you’re 22 you need to buy the u25 ticket or is the ticket up to 22?

Always get confused with stuff like this. 

You find the term UNDER 22, confusing..?!

2 hours ago, Moor2Sea said:

Our stadium managers are top drawer business people who know their market. No doubt, by match day, the Upper Tier will be full to capacity.

Call them what you like but 40 odd quid to watch Championship football is a shocking shocking amount of money IMO.

5 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Yeah but, but but....

ooh, they only want to sit in the top tier. They don't want to pay the price for it and they obviously don't go often enough to be members, but they want the seats they want, at the price they want and then maybe they'll consider coming along. Seeing as it's Vs Leeds..!

Im off to the Audi garage now, to see if they'll sell me an R8 for the same price as an A5..!

They will but it will be an old r8.

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

But I want a brand new one. With all the extras. I just want it at the price of an A5. 

I thought you were an adult not a kid who wants everything brand spanking new and doesn't want too pay for it.

5 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Yeah but, but but....

ooh, they only want to sit in the top tier. They don't want to pay the price for it and they obviously don't go often enough to be members, but they want the seats they want, at the price they want and then maybe they'll consider coming along. Seeing as it's Vs Leeds..!

Im off to the Audi garage now, to see if they'll sell me an R8 for the same price as an A5..!

Absolutely............................................spot on analogy, classic !:clap:

On 09/10/2017 at 18:23, harrys said:

My son and his mates are casual supporters who play every Saturday and they don't have a game on day of the Leeds game, they would like to " flavour" the West stand, they have no interest in sitting in the Dolman or South Stand, they will not pay £41 so they will not be going down, I would suggest that there are many who would also like to "flavour" the West stand but not at any cost, that is their choice which I know you fail to appreciate or understand

I would like a ' flavour ' of a Ferrari Testarossa but I'm not going to pay the 100, 000 quid for one .

:disapointed2se:

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I remember being in a crowd of 31,000 when City played Leeds in the old First Division .

The match abandoned due to fog .

:grr:

Was there, you could not see the centre circle from the Dolman it was so thick!

That was a good Leeds side also.

20 minutes ago, cityboy said:

Regardless of the above arguments, £41 is a ridiculous price to charge for a match day ticket.

It doesn't fill me with confidence as to what prices would be set at were we ever to actually make it to the premiership.

In all honesty such a circumstance would necessitate/render a season ticket pretty much the only way to go.. withstanding that 'you can afford the initial outlay,of course.

Unsure if this would be a good problem to ponder or not!

Archived