IGNORED

Leeds Utd Sat 21st Oct

Dolman Block B

24 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Having spent much time in and around the Middle East I can tell you that largely due to the unreliable  water systems that the vast majority of people buy fresh water from plastic containers both family and hand size, 

Shores around the Sothern Mediterranean coast line is full of discarded plastic bottles which as we all know are harmful to sea life and - worryingly - are not biodegradable.

That area alone would/should be on the top priority list.

I think you've bought a bad batch

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

Having spent much time in and around the Middle East I can tell you that largely due to the unreliable  water systems that the vast majority of people buy fresh water from plastic containers both family and hand size, 

Shores around the Sothern Mediterranean coast line is full of discarded plastic bottles which as we all know are harmful to sea life and - worryingly - are not biodegradable.

Mrs Bruce says 'thank you for spreading the word.......

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

Must be a relief to get that off your chest, always best not to keep things bottled up.

On 10/1/2017 at 21:21, kivsy said:

No doubt our 27 k stadium will only use 25 k.  With the rest for segregation  ! 

As others have said; with Leeds having all of the Atyeo there is no need for further segregation at the expense of loss of capacity.

On 10/11/2017 at 20:19, cityboy said:

Regardless of the above arguments, £41 is a ridiculous price to charge for a match day ticket.

It doesn't fill me with confidence as to what prices would be set at were we ever to actually make it to the premiership.

If we use the prize money ratio Championship:Premier of 1:100 then the price should be 41p .. Take into account doubling or tripling of wages and probably tripling of transfer fees and I suppose you can multiply the 41p by a factor of, say, 10 and City will be far better off. Better still Charge a round tenner and throw in a free food and drink voucher. Simple really. 

Don't get me started on the shirt price and its annual change for change, err, money sake

On 10/12/2017 at 00:50, bristolcitysweden said:

shake your booty.

5 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

It’s mad having 3 blocks left unsold in the upper Lansdown

Not only will their fans take the piss it’s a marvellous oppertunity for us to sale our against a great club like Leeds

Leeds rarely opentheir own top tier. Not sure they'll take the piss. 

If they do, it would be a bit like Elton John laughing at someone's glasses..!

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Leeds rarely opentheir own top tier. Not sure they'll take the piss. 

If they do, it would be a bit like Elton John laughing at someone's glasses..!

Elland Road capacity is 37,890 and average attendance this year is 25, 927.

They are more than used to seeing empty seats.

10 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Leeds miss last min pen...  to stay below us! :) 

They would've stayed below us on gd anyway. 

But equaliser for Fulham against Preston in 6th min of injury time means we stay 4th as it stands (Villa could go above us with a win against Wolves tonight). 

15 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Good results for City today with the exception of Sheffield Utd 

Some good draws amongst the results for teams expecting to be up there at the end of season

Heres hoping for a draw between Wolves and Villa now.

Need the Gate rocking from the off next Sat - yooooo redddssss

It will be rocking that’s for sure

The Club will concentrate on the Leeds game now so it will be interesting to see what lengths they go to to make it nye on a sell out 

39 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

It will be rocking that’s for sure

The Club will concentrate on the Leeds game now so it will be interesting to see what lengths they go to to make it nye on a sell out 

What lengths can they go too, other than having the tickets on sale..? 

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

What lengths can they go too, other than having the tickets on sale..? 

The only possible thing to do is offer schools tickets free (do they still do that now we get good crowds?) . Maybe see how tickets are going Thursday then give a block away, other than that ??????

15 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Tickets with something chucked in perhaps?

£10 off next home match?

Pint? Pie? Ideas ?

It`s a thought. It would have to be retrospective though so anyone who has already bought a ticket gets the benefit too. I`d only go a fiver perhaps rather than a tenner.

Given the next home league game is Cardiff it could help towards the atmosphere for that game too - get the Lansdown upper open for it which I doubt will happen now given the kick off time.

12 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s a thought. It would have to be retrospective though so anyone who has already bought a ticket gets the benefit too. I`d only go a fiver perhaps rather than a tenner.

Given the next home league game is Cardiff it could help towards the atmosphere for that game too - get the Lansdown upper open for it which I doubt will happen now given the kick off time.

Agreed

Those who have already purchased up there will get the same offer

As you said 

It’s a thought 

On 11/10/2017 at 18:06, bristolcitysweden said:

**** BREXIT. A BRAIN DEAD DECISION WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL FANS IN GENERAL

"Europe's nations should be guided towards a super state without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation." - Jean Monnet

Archived