IGNORED

Leeds Utd Sat 21st Oct

Dolman Block B

26 minutes ago, husshen said:

Not sure where you've got your figures.

Leeds are averaging 32,435 - the highest in the division.

http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-championship-2017-2018/1/

I did realise after I posted that the figure I quoted was last season's average and not this year's. I should have edited it straight away.

32,435 is quite impressive.

1 hour ago, Dolman Block B said:

They will Alan, and it will be.

I would love 25k there, but reck closer to 23k

We really should sell out

Didn't the OS say that a crowd of over 22k was already guaranteed at the end of last week?

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Would I be right i saying away teams get 3,500 tickets in a stand that holds 4,300 thereby dropping capacity to 26,200? That seems a lot of tickets unused to be fair.

Leeds were given and sold there allocation of 3,900. 

Rumours that they sold that in a hour? 

12 minutes ago, tommytank1985 said:

Is this game all ticket? 

Only if you want to get in :whistle:

Seriously , nearly all games are now aren't they. This won't get to PotD in case more Leeds travel and try and get in other areas, at least I'd be amazed if it does even just for home fans. 

14 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

It was acutally 45 minutes.

Like it or not, they are a big club, prob the biggest in the championship  

The fact that there's a 5 page thread about them with another 5 days still to go before the actual game goes some way to proving that as well.  People calling them 'mickey mouse' etc during the summer when Flint and Bryan were linked but whether we like it or not  the fact of the matter is that they are a very very big club for this division and selling out a 420 mile away day in 45 mins helps to prove that imho. 

5 minutes ago, lenred said:

The fact that there's a 5 page thread about them with another 5 days still to go before the actual game goes some way to proving that as well.  People calling them 'mickey mouse' etc during the summer when Flint and Bryan were linked but whether we like it or not  the fact of the matter is that they are a very very big club for this division and selling out a 420 mile away day in 45 mins helps to prove that imho. 

Spot on!

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 14:49, Ska Junkie said:

Would I be right i saying away teams get 3,500 tickets in a stand that holds 4,300 thereby dropping capacity to 26,200? That seems a lot of tickets unused to be fair.

Capacity now nearer 4,000. I think the club knock off 10% as away fans more likely to all stand.

3 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

Things are speeding up

There is 884 tickets left for sale online with blocks W1 W2 W3 W4 W5 yet to be released 

They might have sped up a bit more if they'd let me buy my 3 online. It seems my name or password is invalid. Strange because I have the same name as I always have had,and the password has been 'remembered'. 

8 minutes ago, DKM Len said:

It doesn't give me the option to change it. When I press 'forgot password' it just says 'invalid,try again'. Odd ,because it has worked perfectly well many times previously.

No idea then 

Take it up with the Club 

Either 

tickets@bristol-sport.co.uk

hello@bristol-sport.co.uk

supporterservices@bristol-sport.co.uk

Or send to all three

You will get a reply 

We really should have won against Burton Albion, but yeah. Is there a chance to have this game televised ? I want to F watch a  City game but the stupid Sky sports  are focused only on the rest of the clubs like Notts had i think already 3-4-5 games and we had one I think.

Archived