IGNORED

Leeds Utd Sat 21st Oct

Dolman Block B

18 minutes ago, Mihai said:

We really should have won against Burton Albion, but yeah. Is there a chance to have this game televised ? I want to F watch a  City game but the stupid Sky sports  are focused only on the rest of the clubs like Notts had i think already 3-4-5 games and we had one I think.

No, not on Sky tv, but maybe you can watch on the City website by paying a fee

1 hour ago, Mihai said:

We really should have won against Burton Albion, but yeah. Is there a chance to have this game televised ? I want to F watch a  City game but the stupid Sky sports  are focused only on the rest of the clubs like Notts had i think already 3-4-5 games and we had one I think.

As Dolman block B says, get a monthly pass for BCTV and you can watch all the games if you're outside the UK.

26 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Around 2950 seats left to be sold in the home sections  of the ground for saturdays game.

Dolman 206

Lansdown lower 99

Lansdown Upper 2650 aprox

Nothing available to buy in the south stand online?

Should beat the Birmingham gate comfortably at this rate 

That makes me think they must put the other  blocks in the upper Lansdown on sale pretty quickly as  the other seats avaliable in and around the stadium will be dotted about and proabaly not suited for more than one person.

Hopefully the club make a comment on this soon.

1 minute ago, Dolman Block B said:

That makes me think they must put the other  blocks in the upper Lansdown on sale pretty quickly as  the other seats avaliable in and around the stadium will be dotted about and proabaly not suited for more than one person.

Hopefully the club make a comment on this soon.

Yep agree and also a lot of seats available  in Dolman block 32 lower section by the away fans and in the rain.

• Admin
47 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Around 2950 seats left to be sold in the home sections  of the ground for saturdays game.

Dolman 206

Lansdown lower 99

Lansdown Upper 2650 aprox

Nothing available to buy in the south stand online?

Should beat the Birmingham gate comfortably at this rate 

Will be interesting to see how far across we get with opening W1 to W4, 

W6 has 51 left

W5 has 262 left

29 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Well, the upper tier was opened almost two weeks ago and only about 250 tickets have been sold, so I'd guess that no further blocks will be opened.

Where are you getting those figures from?? I’ve just had a look and it looks like we’ll over 800 possibly more, if I could be bothered to count i would but 250 is miles off.

3 hours ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Yep agree and also a lot of seats available  in Dolman block 32 lower section by the away fans and in the rain.

First visit since the ground has been done up, got seats dolman E32 row 3 , take on what your saying should likely to get wet? 

1 hour ago, daored said:

First visit since the ground has been done up, got seats dolman E32 row 3 , take on what your saying should likely to get wet? 

Yes mate best take a coat, if the rains blowing around in the wind many above you will be in the same boat. On a positive note we are four days away and things can change for the better in that time.

2 minutes ago, kivsy said:

just had a random thought, if are home crowds are 18,000   leeds are bringing 4000 equals 22,000 .    to my way of thinking  the game is only attracting 500 paying fans ?  this is my  mike parry way of thinking !    feel free to disect my theory 

We've sold 13000 season tickets, so therefore we have attracted 5,500 paying fans if my sums are correct

52 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

All bar 2 blocks open and only 824 tickets left, surely we could be looking at 24-25k now

The new blocks that have been opened are only part open/available though. W5 back 6 rows not been available,  W4 back 9 rows, W3 back 10 rows, if it carries on like this if they get to block W1 they will only release the first row. What are the reasons for all the unavailable seats?

11 hours ago, wood_red said:

The new blocks that have been opened are only part open/available though. W5 back 6 rows not been available,  W4 back 9 rows, W3 back 10 rows, if it carries on like this if they get to block W1 they will only release the first row. What are the reasons for all the unavailable seats?

You can only think that this is how the club release them

It can’t be segregation. If you sit there you are closer to the moon than Leeds fans 

• Admin

OK, I'm a bit confused

1. Why do the club keep saying this about the South Stand, when all the blocks online have shown "sold out" all week until the below appeared today?

Capture1.PNG

2. How is there a seat for sale in S26 - I thought that area had long sold out?

Capture.PNG

Or is it that the person that seat matches against has notified the club they are not going so have put it back on sale?

18 hours ago, wood_red said:

I imagine its so they fill the top tier up from front to back rather than side to side (block by block). Meaning fans will be closer to the action.

I think it will look or appear 'fuller' doing it this way as well. 

Archived