IGNORED

Leeds Utd Sat 21st Oct

Dolman Block B

• Admin

Just looked

Only 42 in the Dolman

South Stand showing Sold Out

Only 31 in the Lansdown Lower

Bit of a guess what has been released for sale in the top tier - am curious why W1 / W2 show as "Sold Out", surely a better phrase would be "Not currently on Sale" ?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Just looked

Only 42 in the Dolman

Bit of a guess what has been released for sale in the top tier - am curious why W1 / W2 show as "Sold Out", surely a better phrase would be "Not currently on Sale" ?

We have been told W1 will not be sold so we can put up our flag there if we are seated in the Lansdown which we are not. S24 is our home

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Just looked

Only 42 in the Dolman

Think that is how the webpage is set up

There were other blocks in there that previously said “Sold Out” as well 

• Admin
10 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

When each block came on sale, around half the block was already marked as "sold out", so looks like they're not selling full blocks at the moment.

It looks more like they release the blocks in batches from the front backwards

Though does seem odd they would open a new block if under half the seats were un-sold

I can’t believe that people are checking this on a regular basis!!

Seriously, chill out and look forward to Saturday.

I’ll let you into a little secret.... at the end of the game, they will tell us how many people were there..!

12 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

With the weather being so shite I can see a lot of local football being called off.

Does anyone know what time the cut off point is for buying tickets, I ask because my two lads and me probably won’t find out if their games are off until Saturday morning.

might have a spare childs ticket mate my email ad is sticks2052@hotmail.co.uk you might know me

26 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

might have a spare childs ticket mate my email ad is sticks2052@hotmail.co.uk you might know me

Thanks for the reply mate, but at the moment I can’t go on Saturday, what I’m trying to find out is will it possibly be potd “if” the non league game I’m going to is called off!.

5 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Thanks for the reply mate, but at the moment I can’t go on Saturday, what I’m trying to find out is will it possibly be potd “if” the non league game I’m going to is called off!.

thats fine mate might have 2 spare kids as if the weather is really bad nither will go you have my email ad if you change your mind 

30 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

I would be surprised if the game is made POTD. Think the club would be reluctant on the basis you may get a number of Leeds fans who will then come down on the day. Not saying I agree, especially as like you say forecast isn’t great and therefore likely to get a number who will want to POTD

4 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

The club seem to be updating us regularly with ticket sales for this one.

A top six clash with Leeds infront of potentially 25k! Buzzing! 4 years ago, we had less than 10k for a bottom 4 game against Shrewsbury in League 1..

Sorry to be pedantic but not quite true https://www.bcfc.co.uk/fixtures-results/first-team/201314-fixtures/

Just to save any of the Blue Few reading suggesting we get crowds under 10k. Dont think that has happened for a league game in about 15 years?

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I can’t believe that people are checking this on a regular basis!!

Seriously, chill out and look forward to Saturday.

I’ll let you into a little secret.... at the end of the game, they will tell us how many people were there..!

Why not?

Just a few seasons back we were hitting highs of 11,000. The thought of 25,000 at Ashton Gate is simply magnificent!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Why not?

Just a few seasons back we were hitting highs of 11,000. The thought of 25,000 at Ashton Gate is simply magnificent!!!!!

It is indeed! It’s fantastic!

There is just no point in speculating which seats are sold or not released and checking the tickets site 3 times a day to do a ticket count..!

I understand your enthusiasm, because I didn’t think I’d ever see us turn into such a proper club, but as I say, we know the latest official figure sold and they’ll tell us how many it actually was in the end, at the end of the game. 

Anyway, it’s not my place to curb anyone’s excitement, so count away..!  

45 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Sorry to be pedantic but not quite true https://www.bcfc.co.uk/fixtures-results/first-team/201314-fixtures/

Just to save any of the Blue Few reading suggesting we get crowds under 10k. Dont think that has happened for a league game in about 15 years?

Wow, that link really brings home how far we've come in just four years. Barely scraping above 10k for some games. Now if we don't hit 18k it's described as 'shocking'. Truly exciting times to be a Bristol City fan :chant6ez:

48 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

That may have been the official figure with STHs included but in reality there were definitely less than 10k there that night. But yes, don't tell the blue few that! ;)

5 hours ago, Wanderingred said:

The club seem to be updating us regularly with ticket sales for this one.

A top six clash with Leeds infront of potentially 25k! Buzzing! 4 years ago, we had less than 10k for a bottom 4 game against Shrewsbury in League 1..

Sorry but that's fake news, we never went below 10k in that season, 10,100 vs Shrewsbury.

Archived