IGNORED

Leeds Utd Sat 21st Oct

Dolman Block B

2 hours ago, INCRED said:

Pay on the day also now for Home fans or Leeds fans with a Bristolian accent!

Can see it now... Hordes of Northerners asking for "twooooo tickets to that therrrre stadium me babber-luvvers!"

48 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Can see it now... Hordes of Northerners asking for "twooooo tickets to that therrrre stadium me babber-luvvers!"

Unfortunately wearing a flat cap, carrying a whippet in one pocket and sticks of rhubarb in the other will be the give away.

I meant to add, I hope Im not stereotyping!

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

WHAT?!

I thought it was up to 24,000 yesterday! What’s happened to the rest of them? That’s some cancellation rate!!

:clapping:

Well, think its now definate there wont be 25,000 there although still pay on the day so you never know.

24,000 odd is a good crowd and the atmosphere should be electric.

Saying that, the weather forecast for the game is dreadful so it might be a bit of a lottery on the pitch.

Still think we got enough to turn them over so im going 2 nil City

1 minute ago, Dolman Block B said:

:clapping:

Well, think its now definate there wont be 25,000 there although still pay on the day so you never know.

24,000 odd is a good crowd and the atmosphere should be electric.

Saying that, the weather forecast for the game is dreadful so it might be a bit of a lottery on the pitch.

Still think we got enough to turn them over so im going 2 nil City

I’m hoping that the weather will mean a lot of the Saturday amateur football will be called off and a decent number will heat down to POTD, seeing as we always here how the massive local playing scene impacts our attendances. 

That could push it to 25k

2 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Good. There many Leeds on the train?

It’s packed bud, also a very large police presence at the station a couple on the train. I’m not sure if usual , but their good spirits at the minute! Hopefully not at 5:30 

5 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Good. There many Leeds on the train?

2 minutes ago, daored said:

It’s packed bud, also a very large police presence at the station a couple on the train. I’m not sure if usual , but their good spirits at the minute! Hopefully not at 5:30 

I expect @Dolman B Block was after a more specific number. And regular updates about who gets on & off..! :thumbsup:

Archived