IGNORED

Milan Đurić

ollywhyte

We have not seen Đurić play so mutch. According to LJ he is a very good player. When he is fit we have even more options to play fw. When Tammy was leaving it was kind of panic among some fans. Time told us that we are stronger then in many years at the fw deparment.The more I look at our team the more I got impressed. Not carried away but fact is we only loss one of eleven. Last eleven games last season was also good, we had a good run and we avoid relegation. We are strong, have pace and our team is a unit. Frankie have made many good saves not to be forgotten. Always believe, COYR!!!

I'm quite looking forward to Đurić being available as another option. 

Whilst not the most mobile, he is a beast in the air. His knock downs, flick on's and headers at goal could compliment our other options and give us a genuinely different "plan B" when needed. 

9 minutes ago, petehinton said:

The real headache for LJ when he’s back is who does he leave off the bench for Đurić? Can’t exactly have Taylor, Woodrow & Đurić all on the bench together surely...

From what I've seen, I much prefer Đurić to Woodrow. 

8 minutes ago, petehinton said:

The real headache for LJ when he’s back is who does he leave off the bench for Đurić? Can’t exactly have Taylor, Woodrow & Đurić all on the bench together surely...

Is Woodrows loan a season long one? I was just wondering if he is here to provide cover until Milan reaches full fitness, which he should be by January.

3 hours ago, Garland-sweden said:

He is training on grass, LJ said a couple of weeks. Will have some game u-23.

Does that enhance his performance or is it performance enhancing?

3 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

This surprises me , not much protein in grass.

This reminds me of the, perhaps apocryphal, story of the American Football player responding to the question as to what was the difference between astroturf and grass.

"I don't know. I have never smoked astroturf".

Archived