IGNORED

New City Blog

City Talk

Hey guys,

I've just created a blog called "City Talk" which can be viewed here: citytalk1894blog.wordpress.com.

In the future I will be posting pretty much anything about Bristol City on there and my first blog is basically just a summary on how we are doing in the league at the moment as well as why our fortunes have changed since last season. I know I haven't really touched upon our new signings or anything like that but I didn't want the post to get so long it was boring to read, so I will be discussing the new signings in detail in a separate post.

Don't worry, I haven't created this account just to plug my blog, I will be contributing on here as well haha.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my first post and any feedback is appreciated! 

15 hours ago, City Talk said:

Hey guys,

I've just created a blog called "City Talk" which can be viewed here: citytalk1894blog.wordpress.com.

In the future I will be posting pretty much anything about Bristol City on there and my first blog is basically just a summary on how we are doing in the league at the moment as well as why our fortunes have changed since last season. I know I haven't really touched upon our new signings or anything like that but I didn't want the post to get so long it was boring to read, so I will be discussing the new signings in detail in a separate post.

Don't worry, I haven't created this account just to plug my blog, I will be contributing on here as well haha.

Enjoyed it looking forward to seeing it post Burton game when you'll have a bit more to cover. 

12 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

So what's the difference? Just that you can't respond to a blog..?

You can respond because blogs can have comment sections.

Anyone can be an author on a forum but that's not the case for blogs. Blogs tend to be used when someone wants to share their opinion without the contribution of others. Blogs are pretty good if you want to know the opinion of an individual rather than a group.

2 minutes ago, CityLew said:

You can respond because blogs can have comment sections.

Anyone can be an author on a forum but that's not the case for blogs. Blogs tend to be used when someone wants to share their opinion without the contribution of others. Blogs are pretty good if you want to know the opinion of an individual rather than a group.

Ok. So don't you need a bit of background on the individual, rather than an anonymous user name on a forum..?! 

All sounds a bit self obsessed and vain, to blog about something so subjective as football, without being in either a privileged position within the game or a club, or an ex-pro, with insight into things that supporters might not otherwise know. 

19 hours ago, City Talk said:

Hey guys,

just had a look, good job . I will keep an eye on your blog 

2 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Out of interest, if Burton survive or go down and come back up, what on earth would their capacity be as wouldn't they have to go 'all seater'?

When a team comes up they get 3(?) years to go all seater.

I guess if they go down they don't have to worry about it until they come up again.

There was talk last year of work being done on their ground, but think they were waiting to see if survival was likely.

Not sure about the plans now.

On 03/10/2017 at 16:34, Bar BS3 said:

Ok. So don't you need a bit of background on the individual, rather than an anonymous user name on a forum..?! 

All sounds a bit self obsessed and vain, to blog about something so subjective as football, without being in either a privileged position within the game or a club, or an ex-pro, with insight into things that supporters might not otherwise know. 

That's up to you to decide. 

On 03/10/2017 at 00:33, City Talk said:

Hey guys,

Hi mate 

I've read your blog on BCFC

Hope you might read mine....https://robinview.home.blog/

Archived