IGNORED

Flint bettered only by Freeman...

DaveF

16 minutes ago, DaveF said:

And yet Leeds ‘Pontus Jansson’ still gets the headline despite not even being the highest rated centre-back, let alone defender or player!! 

Soon Sky will make their ‘best of’ teams makes sure it only consists of ‘big clubs players’, to save them the embarrassment of being less affective up against a small clubs players!

2 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

And yet Leeds ‘Pontus Jansson’ still gets the headline despite not even being the highest rated centre-back, let alone defender or player!! 

Soon Sky will make their ‘best of’ teams makes sure it only consists of ‘big clubs players’, to save them the embarrassment of being less affective up against a small clubs players!

Gets the 'clicks' up though. As irritating as Sky's obsession with Leeds is, they have a bigger fan base than we do and so 'Jansson In Team Of Month' is going to generate more traffic than 'Flint In Team Of Month'. Lest we forget, in different circumstances, Leeds could have started the season with those two as their centre back pairing

12 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I thought we were constantly being fed propaganda that Joe Bryan (he’s one of our own, in case you forgot) was the best LB in the division?

He is one of them. That fact seems to annoy you. 

If you think that team by Sky is a true reflection of this season then i cannot help you

LJ constantly tells us he’s the best in the division yet this would seem to indicate he’s not. 

Only joking of course. I think JB has been outstanding this season and he definitely seems to have made the step-up from last season’s more inconsistent performances. 

Few people on here seem quite tired. 

12 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

LJ constantly tells us he’s the best in the division yet this would seem to indicate he’s not. 

Only joking of course. I think JB has been outstanding this season and he definitely seems to have made the step-up from last season’s more inconsistent performances. 

Few people on here seem quite tired. 

Tired of trolls

Archived