IGNORED

The Official 'I don't really watch England any more, but I'm kind of, sort of, maybe watching/following England v Slovenia but only ironically/so I can moan about how bad we are/because I'm a glutton for punishment Match day Thread.

BCFC Rich

38 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yep. I had no intention of drinking this evening. But the game has just made me do it. Sad times. 

I'd buy a slab of Thatchers just to throw all 24 of them at Jordan Henderson tbh.

And if one should ricochet off his overpaid fivehead and hit Sterling in the niagra's, that would be excellent.

And Eric Dier looks like Oddbod from Carry On Screaming.

Nothing, bar nothing illustrates how crap we are than having a free kick in the oppositions half passing it backwards then ping ponging between the midfield and defenders over the half way line, first sign of pressure.. we lose it and opposition attacks. 

Hopeless, just hopeless. 

Southgate and your FA coaching manuals just F off will you. 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

I've always found a really bizzare correlation between how City play and how England seem to play, at different periods of time. 

The England team always seem to have the same, frustrating style, factors & traits that we've had. 

Let's hope the trend continues and it's time for both to shine, in a prolonged period of global dominance..! 

Looks like it's just City that have improved then..! 

WE are the most entertaining side in the UK, official!

DEAL WITH IT HATERS! :chant6ez:

Flint, Bryan, Reid, Tammy. Yes maybe more City players, they should be included in the WC squad, becuase on form they are better than this shower of shit on display, is this the state of top flight players these days? Come down to the championship Southgate and see how men play the game

Archived