IGNORED

The Official 'I don't really watch England any more, but I'm kind of, sort of, maybe watching/following England v Slovenia but only ironically/so I can moan about how bad we are/because I'm a glutton for punishment Match day Thread.

BCFC Rich

16 minutes ago, CiderHider said:

WE are the most entertaining side in the UK, official!

DEAL WITH IT HATERS! :chant6ez:

Flint, Bryan, Reid, Tammy. Yes maybe more City players, they should be included in the WC squad, becuase on form they are better than this shower of shit on display, is this the state of top flight players these days? Come down to the championship Southgate and see how men play the game

Who's going to tell him...?! 

Does it piss anyone else off that they play american football at Wembley? I know it's a great venue, and its only a small thing, but it sort of feels like they're shitting on sacred ground. (not much sacred based on the performance so far though)

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Does it piss anyone else off that they play american football at Wembley? I know it's a great venue, and its only a small thing, but it sort of feels like they're shitting on sacred ground. (not much sacred based on the performance so far though)

I agree. They should reserve it for the glamour events like World Speedway Finals, the JPT and Wham! The Final.

Archived