IGNORED

One stream in Bristol PODCAST- Help wanted!

Shtanley

Well we've managed to get our podcast hosted on the amazing website Acast after I talked to a guy from the football ramble. 

I know a few people briefly mentioned being willing to help us with a square logo or cover image, we're planning on recording and releasing the first podcast next weekend after the Burton game so if someone could make a logo in the next couple of days and send it to me that would be wicked. 

We've gone with the name in this thread title, One stream in Bristol. Makes sense I guess. 

Like I said we're probably gonna try our best to record an episode a week (no Rovers episodes from us), so we'll end up with loads of slots for people to join in. 

50 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Well we've managed to get our podcast hosted on the amazing website Acast after I talked to a guy from the football ramble. 

I know a few people briefly mentioned being willing to help us with a square logo or cover image, we're planning on recording and releasing the first podcast next weekend after the Burton game so if someone could make a logo in the next couple of days and send it to me that would be wicked. 

We've gone with the name in this thread title, One stream in Bristol. Makes sense I guess. 

Like I said we're probably gonna try our best to record an episode a week (no Rovers episodes from us), so we'll end up with loads of slots for people to join in. 

Well done mate great work :clap:let me know if I can help at all

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Without going through the other thread, who is hosting or is it being rotated?

Me and my good pal Joe are organising it cause it's something we've been thinking about for the past couple of months. We figured 3 people is the right number for something like this so we'll just see who wants to get involved each week. We're pretty committed but sometimes we won't be around so people can step in. We want as much fan involvement as possible really rather than coming across to everyone like we're "experts".

14 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Me and my good pal Joe are organising it cause it's something we've been thinking about for the past couple of months. We figured 3 people is the right number for something like this so we'll just see who wants to get involved each week. We're pretty committed but sometimes we won't be around so people can step in. We want as much fan involvement as possible really rather than coming across to everyone like we're "experts".

It would be interesting to hear some of the people on here because there is only so much you get through text. Some of the things said on here gets taken the wrong way or interpreted wrong.

17 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Great effort!

Understand someone is making a logo now which is ideal - if you need any other help associated to design throughout the process let me know and I'm happy to contribute in any way I can.

Look forward to the first showing!!

As much as I'm unsure of the audience levels, if I can help out let me know. Based in the centre so openly available. Decent enough with tech equipment, film production degree and previously a guest on a sports podcast before. It was basketball though... 

3 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Is there a blog / web page to bookmark or view yet ?

Acast.com/osib is official podcast link. You will be able to also get it via iTunes or the acast app. We’re probably gonna make a twitter handle but haven’t thought much about blog or Facebook page. 

3 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Acast.com/osib is official podcast link. You will be able to also get it via iTunes or the acast app. We’re probably gonna make a twitter handle but haven’t thought much about blog or Facebook page. 

I think Facebook and Twitter are pretty essential to be on. Seems to be Facebook, Twitter and here that are the big 3 presences of City fans online. Would be nice to have a blog site or whatever but far less essential than FB, Twitter and here.

You should be able to link Facebook and Twitter so the same content gets automatically posted on both.

20 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think Facebook and Twitter are pretty essential to be on. Seems to be Facebook, Twitter and here that are the big 3 presences of City fans online. Would be nice to have a blog site or whatever but far less essential than FB, Twitter and here.

You should be able to link Facebook and Twitter so the same content gets automatically posted on both.

Maybe the fanzines will give you a plug, or even a page in Well Red.

Archived