IGNORED

England players and City

Devereux

22 minutes ago, Super said:

What a stupid thread. All eleven are far better than ours.

There isn't a word invented to describe the bellendery you've displayed.

I can't imagine a universe where I'd rather watch Jordan Henderson lurching aimlessly around the pitch, launching passes into the stands, or Jamie Pater son showing flair and skill.

Paterson is by far the more gifted footballer, no contest.

3 minutes ago, Oops said:

I can't imagine a universe where I'd rather watch Jordan Henderson lurching aimlessly around the pitch, launching passes into the stands, or Jamie Pater son showing flair and skill.

They play in different positions you moron.

2 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Wow, someone talking sense on OTIB! they all play premier league against much better opposition than our lads have ever seen 

Leave it mate!  And we take the piss out of the gas for being deluded!

21 minutes ago, Oops said:

Paterson is a winger, Henderson a central midfielder. Not a fair comparison. A proper comparison is between Henderson and Pack and Smith. I think Henderson is way better than both.

3 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Paterson is a winger, Henderson a central midfielder. Not a fair comparison. A proper comparison is between Henderson and Pack and Smith. I think Henderson is way better than both.

I'm not comparing positions, I'm comparing ability. I'd rather have 5 Jamie Paterson's in my team than 1 Jordan Henderson.

Paterson is a better footballer than Henderson in my opinion, simple as that.

2 minutes ago, Oops said:

I'm not comparing positions, I'm comparing ability. I'd rather have 5 Jamie Paterson's in my team than 1 Jordan Henderson.

Right. But one is a flair player, one is a player of industry. I think Henderson has had a poor season so far but in general is a decent player. I disagree in your opinion on ability, and I disagree about which player I'd rather have 5 of in my team.

7 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

Right. But one is a flair player, one is a player of industry. I think Henderson has had a poor season so far but in general is a decent player. I disagree in your opinion on ability, and I disagree about which player I'd rather have 5 of in my team.

Dont post sense on this thread.

11 minutes ago, Oops said:

Staggering.

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Dont post sense on this thread.

Sorry, I mean "Paterson would get in England's side over any of them based on his good form for us in the Championship in recent times, but ignoring when he was completely ineffectual and a passenger for us for large stretches of last season".

3 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

I respect your opinion.

But Paterson runs his arse off for 90 minutes and has contributed 3 goals and 5 assists. Henderson...well,.....hasn't.

Watching Henderson play is like poking myself in the eye with a cocktail stick, whereas I actually rise from my seat every time Paterson gets the ball. 

Horses for courses though.

3 minutes ago, Oops said:

I respect your opinion.

But Paterson runs his arse off for 90 minutes and has contributed 3 goals and 5 assists. Henderson...well,.....hasn't.

Watching Henderson play is like poking myself in the eye with a cocktail stick, whereas I actually rise from my seat every time Paterson gets the ball. 

If you watch Henderson play for Liverpool, you'll see him run his socks off for 90 minutes. The problem, as usual, is with the tactics and game management, much like with us last season. We have a flourishing and working system, England don't. No one would have said "Paterson would get in the England team" last season.

8 minutes ago, Oops said:

I respect your opinion.

In different positions! I give up.

3 minutes ago, Super said:

In different positions! I give up.

Super, if I have to explain it to you again I'll assume that you've banged your head recently.

I'll type in caps or use an amusing emoji if you like.

2 minutes ago, Oops said:

Super, if I have to explain it to you again I'll assume that you've banged your head recently.

I'll type in caps or use an amusing emoji if you like.

You are comparing goals and assists which is pointless.

Archived