IGNORED

ROI v Moldova, will COD start?

Lanterne Rouge

4 minutes ago, DevonRed794 said:

I imagine he will. Walters, Brady, McClean would all normally start ahead of him. Would be good for the lad, also Moldova are poor so may get a goal, which he desperately needs! His confidence in front of goal must be shot.

Ye definitely needs a goal. Should of smashed that chance against Ipswich. Improving all the time though 

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Wales have won so pressure on. They still need a win in wales last game which doubt they will do.

They go through to the playoffs if the ROI don`t win now then. If they do win, a draw`s enough for Wales on Monday, is that right? The only way the ROI can go through is by winning both games?

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

They go through to the playoffs if the ROI don`t win now then. If they do win, a draw`s enough for Wales on Monday, is that right? The only way the ROI can go through is by winning both games?

Yep. Fully expect them to win tonight.

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Did Andrews just say he was a bit disappointed Callum was playing as he`d have preferred McGeady?:blink:

Ireland need the win, so I wonder whether the way we have been getting teams (as Callum's unbounded energy) tipped the balance in his favour?   

I watched the Wales game and thought they were good. Saw the Scotland highlights and thought they were also good. Not seen England yet because that was all done and dusted really. We could have as little as 1 home nation or as many as 4 at this world cup.. When did that last happen? 1958. Very unlikely due to the play off draw though.

11 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

No he said he was surprised not disappointed.

Thanks. I did only half hear it but thought it a strange thing to say. To be fair he did talk him up a bit more in the preview but I get the feeling he thinks he`s only playing because O`Neill rates him higher than others do. 

Archived