Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

phantom

Techie help

Some friends of mine are currently on holiday in the Dominican Republic and are trying to get the Welsh game tonight.

They only have access to an iPhone or iPad, does anyone know how they can get the game live please?

Then they'll need it again for the England game on Sunday 

The App Universal Sports (Free) is normally pretty good for steams , covers lots of channels , without malware Phant

Some pop ups on menus but streams are good - cover sky etc

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Thanks 1

Reddit Soccerstreams is the best place I know of. You can get steams on Periscope too, or try Twitter. My brother has a Twitter profile just for football streams and he's gained over 10k followers, if he posts a link for the Wales game I'll let you know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Failing Bob's suggestion, google 'Reddit Football Streams' and find the wales game. Each link will state whether it is Apple compatible. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WRERE said:

Reddit Soccerstreams is the best place I know of. You can get steams on Periscope too, or try Twitter. My brother has a Twitter profile just for football streams and he's gained over 10k followers, if he posts a link for the Wales game I'll let you know. 

Beat me to it. 

1 hour ago, yardy said:

For the Wales game i am using this - http://www.genti.stream/hd1.php very good hd stream with no buffering.

The best place to find football streams is https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ look for the verified streamers, these are usually the best and most stable feeds.

Many Thanks for that - joined late, but good quality.

Will it be the same site for the ROI game?

Have been using Hesgoals recently, but yours seems better quality.

8 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Many Thanks for that - joined late, but good quality.

Will it be the same site for the ROI game?

Have been using Hesgoals recently, but yours seems better quality.

Not sure if that feed would be on for the ROI game but there will be plenty of other good quality ones on the reddit link, one of the best streamers i have found is navixsport, always good quality and stable.

1 hour ago, yardy said:

Not sure if that feed would be on for the ROI game but there will be plenty of other good quality ones on the reddit link, one of the best streamers i have found is navixsport, always good quality and stable.

I went back to Hesgoal - working fine, although COD has just another 'sitter' as he wanted that extra touch.