IGNORED

Flint's Tally

Dolman_Stand

12 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Curse you for making the exact same joke before me on every single thread.

PS we should probably get married or something as it’s getting spooky

As opposed to your post, which is just creepy..?! 

9 hours ago, Negan said:

7 I reckon. He won’t keep it up all season but he always pops up with important goals now and again. Who knows though, maybe Cotterill will push the boat out in January and take Flint from us?.. So could be 5 for us and 5 for Brum 

Misread that and thought you said 71 ................ time for Specsavers

Think struggling prem team may come in January - they know the price and will be well aware of his attributes.

Love the guy but if that happens, it happens. Like many others I was impressed and more than happy with Wright and Baker with Mags and Hegeler as cover when we thought Flint was off - not going to be a fickle fan and criticise the club if they cash in 6 months later.

Surely 1 of the 5 will go somewhere in Jan no matter what - maybe Mags on loan if Flint still here but I would be surprised.

12 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Bailey`s been sent back from Australia early with an injury so who knows if he`s likely to miss a few. No idea what it is mind.

Oh has he. That's a shame but I guess if Eros is now back to fitness he just slots straight back in with Bakes/Flint staying as they are. 

21 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Oh has he. That's a shame but I guess if Eros is now back to fitness he just slots straight back in with Bakes/Flint staying as they are. 

Yeah I doubt he was in LJ`s plans for Burton anyway what with the likelihood of jet lag and everything so it only becomes a decision to be made before Leeds really.

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Once Eros is back will he feature as much?

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Think struggling prem team may come in January - they know the price and will be well aware of his attributes.

Love the guy but if that happens, it happens. Like many others I was impressed and more than happy with Wright and Baker with Mags and Hegeler as cover when we thought Flint was off - not going to be a fickle fan and criticise the club if they cash in 6 months later.

Surely 1 of the 5 will go somewhere in Jan no matter what - maybe Mags on loan if Flint still here but I would be surprised.

45 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Bailey`s been sent back from Australia early with an injury so who knows if he`s likely to miss a few. No idea what it is mind.

All very interesting.  On an assumption that Eros will be fit for Burton, Bailey jet-lagged (this was before the above info), I was wondering whether a back four of Pisano, Flint, Baker and Bryan, coupled with a good performance, might mean its Wright waiting his turn.

January will be interesting.  

Archived