IGNORED

I'm bored

BigTone

No football today and already I'm bored.  Am back in France and so with the time difference that makes me one hour more bored than most of you in Bristol. Mind you spare a thought for Havana in the Philippines who will be 6 hours more bored than me and seven hours more than you. Or what about the guys in Adelaide who are 8 hours more bored than me and 9 hours more than you. Mind you having lived in Adelaide for a number of years myself it is a fairly boring place anyway so nothing new really.

Hey ho

9 minutes ago, BigTone said:

No football today and already I'm bored.  Am back in France and so with the time difference that makes me one hour more bored than most of you in Bristol. Mind you spare a thought for Havana in the Philippines who will be 6 hours more bored than me and seven hours more than you. Or what about the guys in Adelaide who are 8 hours more bored than me and 9 hours more than you. Mind you having lived in Adelaide for a number of years myself it is a fairly boring place anyway so nothing new really.

Hey ho

condensed version

the world is boring.

16 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Hey ho

You could get breakfast on so that those getting up in a hour can sit down to a full English.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I must busy enough this morning but I'll be bored from around 1pm.............it's quite an unpleasant feeling as well. I feel fo you Tone.....

I'm hoping that Trumpy and Kim have a bit of a spat to brighten the day up.

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

You could get breakfast on so that those getting up in a hour can sit down to a full English.

Already had breakfast.  Our bread lady delivers my Pain au Chocolat to the door every morning. Have them most days which is pretty boring really.

Never mind, we have another England game coming up soon to relieve the boredom.....yawn.

I'm seriously considering changing my nationality so as i can support someone else.  My mother was half welsh and half Irish, so i suppose I would qualify to play for either of them.  Mind you, my great great grandfather was Spanish, so under the current rules I could probably play for them too :)

3 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Never mind, we have another England game coming up soon to relieve the boredom.....yawn.

I'm seriously considering changing my nationality so as i can support someone else.  My mother was half welsh and half Irish, so i suppose I would qualify to play for either of them.  Mind you, my great great grandfather was Spanish, so under the current rules I could probably play for them too :)

I've tried to bring myself to follow Romania through my Dad's side, but once you've supped from the cup of shit that is England, you can't change :(

1 hour ago, williamsredngrey said:

I'm thinking of doing some painting later so I can watch it dry. It may help speed the day along.

Any suggestions on which colour to use or which one dries slowest?

You could paint the Sistine Chapel - that would be quite exciting.  Unless you painted it grey - that would be very boring.

47 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I'm 1/16th Mexican. 

Archived