IGNORED

I'm bored

BigTone

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

No football today and already I'm bored.  Am back in France and so with the time difference that makes me one hour more bored than most of you in Bristol. Mind you spare a thought for Havana in the Philippines who will be 6 hours more bored than me and seven hours more than you. Or what about the guys in Adelaide who are 8 hours more bored than me and 9 hours more than you. Mind you having lived in Adelaide for a number of years myself it is a fairly boring place anyway so nothing new really.

Hey ho

Gday Tone, I don't live in Adelaide anymore so I don't get time to get bored. A league kicks off again tonight with Adelaide United starting their season tomorrow so its on again.

No rest for the wicked mate :yawn::chant6ez:

41 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Come up with one of your jokes and that will cheer everyone up . :P

Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

Nah, still bored :disapointed2se:

8 minutes ago, bpexile said:

Gday Tone, I don't live in Adelaide anymore so I don't get time to get bored. A league kicks off again tonight with Adelaide United starting their season tomorrow so its on again.

No rest for the wicked mate :yawn::chant6ez:

You're in Naracoorte I believe.  Anywhere's better than Adelaide !!  Mind you The Old Lion, British Hotel and Largs Hotel were all Ok back in the day as were the old Drive In theatres. Best burgers in the world at the drive in.  Only Gepps Cross left or is it still closed after the fire ?

3 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

But then what were Grampa and Grandma pig called?

I'm confused (and bored)

Then they'd have still been "Mummy" & "Daddy" pig. 

It doesn't really cause much confusion!

Unless in Swindon..! 

30 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
Student: "Meat!"
Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
Student: "Bacon!"
Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
Student: "Homework!"

Nah, still bored :disapointed2se:

:clapping:

Thanks everyone done a few jobs , thought I come on here and see if anything was going on , to brighten up my day but no , now I am bored, and the wife said let’s go round some shops . Bloody hell uking internationals.

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Then they'd have still been "Mummy" & "Daddy" pig. 

It doesn't really cause much confusion!

Unless in Swindon..! 

Yeah but when Peppa phones Daddy Pig at work she calls him 'Daddy Pig' and they know who she's talking about. So if, before Peppa was born, Grandpa pig was Daddy Pig then he must have had to change his name. 

And while we are on the subject of Peppa pig, how the hell can Mrs Rabbit do so many jobs at once? 

13 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Yeah but when Peppa phones Daddy Pig at work she calls him 'Daddy Pig' and they know who she's talking about. So if, before Peppa was born, Grandpa pig was Daddy Pig then he must have had to change his name. 

And while we are on the subject of Peppa pig, how the hell can Mrs Rabbit do so many jobs at once? 

My mum was always "mum" to me,  until I had my son. Now more often than not, I usually call her "Granny" whether he's around or not. 

Mrs Rabbit should be an inspiration to all on Jobseeker's Allowance, about how you can make ends meet without scrounging off the state, if you are prepared to do a bit of graft..!

Archived