IGNORED

I'm bored

BigTone

10 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s often the quiet ones that step up in a crisis.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the heroic and unassuming Pat (original series) I even perfected all the voices to record PP books for my children to listen to on tape.

Sylvia Gilbertson and Granny Dryden were a bit of a challenge, but they seemed to enjoy it. 

My daughter even had a Postman Pat bath toy, but was distraught when she accidentally bit his nose off. :liar::crying:

14 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the heroic and unassuming Pat (original series) I even perfected all the voices to record PP books for my children to listen to on tape.

Sylvia Gilbertson and Granny Dryden were a bit of a challenge, but they seemed to enjoy it. 

My daughter even had a Postman Pat bath toy, but was distraught when she accidentally bit his nose off. :liar::crying:

Do you remember when Granny played for us ? 

24 minutes ago, City Cat said:

That's it...I've been a good boy...... but I'm corking a St. Emilion...

Sounds posh but good man.......enjoy. Mine is L'Heritage de Carillan which is French for cheap shite even though it was €3.26 !!

50 minutes ago, City Cat said:

Hope you don't find the game a bore.....what's your take on another Swedish Boar making the news?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/06/radioactive-boar-shot-dead-in-sweden-31-years-after-chernobyl-nuclear-rain-6981589/

Radioactive boar shot dead in Sweden 31 years after Chernobyl nuclear rain

There is a recent (swimming) small population on the Island where I live and we are getting rid. Regullary run long distance off track and got the game preservers mobile number. The day we clash I will give him a call and then attack them with the bottle. COYR!

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

Do you remember when Granny played for us ? 

Of course. Who could forget that lengendary City back 4?

Major Forbes (Phillipson - Masters) 'Rock Hard' Pat Clifton, 'Start praying Bannister' Peter Timms, and 'Big Dick' Granny Dryden him/herself?

.Image result for granny dryden postman pat

Here's a rare picture of them celebrating at Leeds Head Post Office after seeing off Bremner, Giles, Hunter etc.

Great days, unlikely ever to be repeated.

7 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Of course. Who could forget that lengendary City back 4?

Major Forbes (Phillipson - Masters) 'Rock Hard' Pat Clifton, 'Start praying Bannister' Peter Timms, and 'Big Dick' Granny Dryden him/herself?

.Image result for granny dryden postman pat

Here's a rare picture of them celebrating at Leeds Head Post Office after seeing off Bremner, Giles, Hunter etc.

Great days, unlikely ever to be repeated.

Is that Keith Dawe in the pink hat?

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Still bored?

You could sign this. It's very very important.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202305

be far more impressed if any driver blatantly driving straight through a red traffic lights should be lined up down Cabot Circus and kicked in the maltesers every hour, on the hour for an entire weekend

9 hours ago, BigTone said:

No football today and already I'm bored.  Am back in France and so with the time difference that makes me one hour more bored than most of you in Bristol. Mind you spare a thought for Havana in the Philippines who will be 6 hours more bored than me and seven hours more than you. Or what about the guys in Adelaide who are 8 hours more bored than me and 9 hours more than you. Mind you having lived in Adelaide for a number of years myself it is a fairly boring place anyway so nothing new really.

Hey ho

Hate to say it ............ but if you really are bored, have you tried ******* yourself?

Hope this helps?

tfj

18 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

be far more impressed if any driver blatantly driving straight through a red traffic lights should be lined up down Cabot Circus and kicked in the maltesers every hour, on the hour for an entire weekend

Maybe not Cabot Circus. Perhaps down BoredMead

6 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I am as sure as I can be that the 'Bonzo Dog Band' were confident they would never be truly famous.

Why pick such a ******** stupid name for yourselves.

True superstars pick names line 'U2', 'Led Zep', or '5 Star'.

tfj

25 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Hate to say it ............ but if you really are bored, have you tried ******* yourself?

Hope this helps?

tfj

You bore the shit out of me Knobby.

If I look up the definition of Boredom in a dictionary it gives 4 definitions:

1) Taxi for Johnson

2) Taxi for Rennie

3) Knobby

4) That tw*t on OTIB

20 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I am as sure as I can be that the 'Bonzo Dog Band' were confident they would never be truly famous.

tfj

Doo- dah. :no:

19 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

tfj

Their proper name was the Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band. It was only when people started leaving out the “Do Dah” did fame hit them

13 minutes ago, Thatch35 said:

how about get a life

I have a very nice and prosperous life thank you my friend but today I am bored.  Have you never been bored ?  You must be everything we all aspire to be.  Ok, maybe not.

Archived