IGNORED

I'm bored

BigTone

26 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Sorry I must have missed that. Is it on catch up anywhere? 

Come and visit me in the wardrobe my beloved (I am 3rd from the right in the 4th row near the back beside your shoe rack and the cats litter box) and I will show you the highlights.

12 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Come and visit me in the wardrobe my beloved (I am 3rd from the right in the 4th row near the back beside your shoe rack and the cats litter box) and I will show you the highlights.

You know my cupboard too well, am not sure the bloke would approve though sorry! :fear:

6 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

You know my cupboard too well, am not sure the bloke would approve though sorry! :fear:

WHAT BLOKE ?????? ...................................... Flinty, Scotty, we have competition !!!!! 

Ok, Flinty we have competition !!! 

Scotty, stick to doing the washing.

12 minutes ago, BigTone said:

WHAT BLOKE ?????? ...................................... Flinty, Scotty, we have competition !!!!! 

Very recent development that's all. He'll probably realise I'm batty soon and it'll all be over ;) 

30 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Tone, I think you are out numbered in that cupboard!   I would stick to the wine cellar, If I were you.

9 hours ago, BigTone said:

Back on 4th November so am planning to go along.  Do you remember things like the dusk till dawn "Rockyathons" or "DirtyHarryathons" ?  Used to go in my old Holden HT panel van. Mattress in the back, reverse it in, open up the back and enjoy the movie. Went to see "Lords of Flatbush" once with this bird and didn't see so much as one minute of the film. Happy days.

My missus went to see that movie with a friend................

Waaaiit a minute........................:facepalm:

18 hours ago, BigTone said:

Sounds posh but good man.......enjoy. Mine is L'Heritage de Carillan which is French for cheap shite even though it was €3.26 !!

Condensed version.

French plonk!

The expression “the chairman of the board” dates back to the Middle Ages. Then, a rich person, and master of the house would sit in the best chair of the house at the end of a board table - i e a table made from boards. I hope this helps. 

This was how bored I got last night.

After the kids had gone to bed and control of the TV had returned to me I watched the Bobby Charlton at 80 documentary. It was quite interesting all though nothing we didn't already know.

One of the people commenting on Charlton was David Beckham. Beckham claimed that the start of his contact with Man Utd came about after seeing Bobby Charlton on Blue Peter talking about his kids summer football programme in Manchester and asking his mum and dad to sign him up for it. The clip they used showed Sir Bobby talking to Peter Pervis in the Blue Peter studio. Now, I'm a year older than Beckham and I don't remember Peter Pervis on Blue Peter so I looked up when he left the programme and it was March 1978. This means that David Beckham was 2 years 10 months old when he apparently begged his mum and dad to sign him up to a Bobby Charlton summer school and just over 3 when they drove him up to Manchester (his memories) and he attended one. 

Either the clip in the documentary was the wrong one or Beckham's memories aren't up to scratch. 

See, how's that for being bored?

5 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

This was how bored I got last night.

After the kids had gone to bed and control of the TV had returned to me I watched the Bobby Charlton at 80 documentary. It was quite interesting all though nothing we didn't already know.

One of the people commenting on Charlton was David Beckham. Beckham claimed that the start of his contact with Man Utd came about after seeing Bobby Charlton on Blue Peter talking about his kids summer football programme in Manchester. The clip they used showed Sir Bobby talking to Peter Pervis in the Blue Peter studio. Now, I'm a year older than Beckham and I don't remember Peter Pervis on Blue Peter so I looked up when he left the programme and it was March 1978. This means that David Beckham was 2 years 10 months old when he apparently begged his mum and dad to sign him up to a Bobby Charlton summer school and just over 3 when they drove him up to Manchester (his memories) and he attended one. 

Either the clip in the documentary was the wrong one or Beckham's memories aren't up to scratch. 

See, how's that for being bored?

I can't believe it's taken so long to bring David Beckham into a thread about bordom.

Speaking of which: https://mobile.twitter.com/boringmilner?lang=en-gb&ref_src=twsrc^appleios|twcamp^safari|twgr^search

On 07/10/2017 at 09:46, BigTone said:

Already had breakfast.  Our bread lady delivers my Pain au Chocolat to the door every morning. Have them most days which is pretty boring really.

I'm sooo bored I 'be decided to look at this thread.

Does your bread lady live with a gingerbread man ? 

Does she have chocolate fingers ? 

Archived